Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The nikka never agreed to a turf. Go back and look at who had the excuses. If you ask for a fade from a stranger you should be willing to go to any hood to get it. That bytch asked for a fade then talked about how east Oakland is too dangerous. I've asked for addresses in Oakland from 2 different coli nikkas and never got one. Dude a bytch, he don't want the fade and he know it. I told the nikka if he agreed to come to a turf I'll tell the coli what I'm wearing and they can go to the spot to see if I showed up or not. What more can you ask for? Me to fight at the busiest store in the city of Oakland?
I been wanting to slap you up. Come down south

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
J0N47u9.gif
@Juicy

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Cac thoughts is a p*ssy and not a representative of our team. I knew this fakkit was a ac when he put me on ignore for schooling him on some b ball knowledge. Only cacs can't accept defeat.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nikka was clubbing in DC with Wall the morning of a game. And Rockets fans blame him breaking down in the 4th quarter due to his workload :mjlol: