Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You right on everything except the fukkboy part fakkit. I'm done. @C-NICE can either put the address and time out there or not. I'll only be in Oakland for tommorow. I'm not showing up solo though. I wouldn't expect anyone else to. This my last post in this thread. Dude can sell all the wolf tickets he wants to. For the last time, I'm inviting anybody from the Bay/Oakland to show up at any spot in Oakland besides Walmart or The Police Station and I'm down to chunk em @C-NICE can put the spot out in this thread and all y'all can show up with cameras. I've gone back and forth for way too long. This text wrestling shyt is out of my character. 100.

25k posts later its out your character :skip:

if no one has a phone # how do we know what time ? :dahell: what if the game goes over time :dahell: what if extra traffic :dahell:

you more of a bytch than a bytch , wont even give that info out or post a picture but you gonna be man enough to show :skip:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
You right on everything except the fukkboy part fakkit. I'm done. @C-NICE can either put the address and time out there or not. I'll only be in Oakland for tommorow. I'm not showing up solo though. I wouldn't expect anyone else to. This my last post in this thread. Dude can sell all the wolf tickets he wants to. For the last time, I'm inviting anybody from the Bay/Oakland to show up at any spot in Oakland besides Walmart or The Police Station and I'm down to chunk em @C-NICE can put the spot out in this thread and all y'all can show up with cameras. I've gone back and forth for way too long. This text wrestling shyt is out of my character. 100.
:manny:....from reading the thread black seems legit to me. he said any where except walmart...don't know why that's become such a big deal. just make the shyt happen.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
You think I'm coming anywhere solo when you done kicked it with dude before? :russ: Of course I won't be coming solo. I'd be lying if I said I was. Gotta be prepared for everything in this world you know that.
:francis:I'm just showtime and HBO trying to make the mega fight happen I got no interest in either party but if yall wanna a fair scrap in the town I can make sure of that so you tell me the time breh balls in your court.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:manny:....from reading the thread black seems legit to me. he said any where except walmart...don't know why that's become such a big deal. just make the shyt happen.

because hes done tossed out 10 hoods that no one got connection too

would you meet up with a random person in brownsville ny or at a random hood in detroit mi ?? and no one knows anyone there ?? he dont even live in oakland

aint shyt behind walmart and its near a free way so it makes the most sense, especially since people fight behind walmarts/best buys/24 hour fitnesses all the time and he actin like they dont :skip:

hes done bobbed n weaved everythin in this thread from walmart, to SF to @C-NICE place

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
If black thoughts was a real warriors fan he'd be at the game :sas2:

I know you got the money, ole pleasanton living self :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
also if he was with the shyt like he says he is why wont he meet me tonight, fukk all that waiting :francis:

to point out how much more of a bytch he is which is already established in this thread

he keeps saying meet in any hood in east oakland :francis:

but wont show a picture of what he looks like or give up his number :francis:

so are we supposed to just walk up to random people in random hoods asking if they are @Blackthoughts from the coli :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@C-NICE stop bluffing and pm him that address :lolbron:
also if he was with the shyt like he says he is why wont he meet me tonight, fukk all that waiting :francis:

to point out how much more of a bytch he is which is already established in this thread

he keeps saying meet in any hood in east oakland :francis:

but wont show a picture of what he looks like or give up his number :francis:

so are we supposed to just walk up to random people in random hoods asking if they are @Blackthoughts from the coli :francis:

this still hasnt been answered :francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i mean i wouldnt give yall nikkas my number either :manny:

you can just communicate thru pms

these are some of the worst neighborhoods in america (which he doesnt even live in and never has) its obvious we getting trolled :francis: ok he dont gotta give the number but he gotta drop a picture, the fukk I look like walkin up to a group of people in the murder dubbs or some shyt (it got that name for a reason :francis: )

" :skip: any of yall @Blackthoughts from the coli ? im lookin for @Blackthoughts from the coli , yall know him ? :skip: "

:stopitslime:

this man literally has said bout 8 different hoods :francis: none of them hes ever lived in :francis:

no number, no picture, and its not either of our city, bruh got us on a wild goose hunt :francis:

ive gave him multiple exact addresses to meet up at and he said hes not down with any of em :francis: