Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You think I'm coming anywhere solo when you done kicked it with dude before? :russ: Of course I won't be coming solo. I'd be lying if I said I was. Gotta be prepared for everything in this world you know that.
:dahell: im goin to the game, how many people you think im rollin with, with them high ass ticket pricing then im slidin through

@C-NICE is a mutual coli bruh , who hit me up to come through the club and get some bytches , which is what you coulda been doin if you wasnt such a bytch mafukka and now you gotta get this work cause you wanna act hard on the internet :ufdup:

if you wasnt such a bytch ass mafukka we could handle this tonight in San Francisco but you dont go that way even though you live in fukking Pleasanton :duck:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:dahell: im goin to the game, how many people you think im rollin with, with them high ass ticket pricing then im slidin through

@C-NICE is a mutual coli bruh , who hit me up to come through the club and get some bytches , which is what you coulda been doin if you wasnt such a bytch mafukka and now you gotta get this work cause you wanna act hard on the internet :ufdup:

if you wasnt such a bytch ass mafukka we could handle this tonight in San Francisco but you dont go that way even though you live in fukking Pleasanton :duck:
He not mutual if y'all kicked it before, therefore he has an incentive to break it up if/when I'm getting the better of you. I'm just making sure he won't be able to do that. You the one that got him involved. If shyt goes bad you're liable for whatever happens to him. Which is why you shouldn't involved him from the start. With that being said I'm prepared to go anywhere in Oakland to chunk em besides Walmart(clown shyt), even his house.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
He not mutual if y'all kicked it before, therefore he has an incentive to break it up if/when I'm getting the better of you. I'm just making sure he won't be able to do that. You the one that got him involved. If shyt goes bad you're liable for whatever happens to him. Which is why you shouldn't involved him from the start. With that being said I'm prepared to go anywhere in Oakland to chunk em besides Walmart(clown shyt), even his house.

you were the one telling mutual coli people to set shyt up and he posted in this thread :dahell:

hes already said multiple times whats happening why do you keep saying you down any where ? hes already said where

Question for both you nikkaz, if you get your ass whooped are you coming back online to the coli with the same username?

its a fight, you either win or lose (or in his case he fights to the death :pachaha: ) ill be back on hooking people up for Vegas or SF clubs regardless

dude too scared to give his phone # to @C-NICE to set it up and too scared to post his picture but hes not gonna be too scared to meet up and throw hands :duck:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
You think I'm coming anywhere solo when you done kicked it with dude before? :russ: Of course I won't be coming solo. I'd be lying if I said I was. Gotta be prepared for everything in this world you know that.

How do you even explain that to yo boy. "Aye man you rollin with me":birdman:
"Rollin with you where":birdman:
"Bout to go throw a fair one with this bytch nikka" :birdman:
"Word. I got your back fam. Who is it? Jimmy and nem from up the street they staying running their mouth. Bout time they got that work.":birdman:
"Nah fam its this cat I got into an argument with in a James harden thread online" :birdman:
":dahell:"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
This is getting annoying, ain't shyt gonna happen. :shaq2:

whats :mindblown: bout this shyt he is keeps insisting on doing this in oakland but he dont even live in oakland :wtf: im getting trolled at this point :sadcam:

he lives 40 minutes driving from where this supposed to go down :beli:

he wont drive to san francisco but he'll drive 40 minutes to oakland :beli:

a mod should make it a requirement for him to post his picture and verify via his instagram (in a PM to the mod)

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
How do you even explain that to yo boy. "Aye man you rollin with me":birdman:
"Rollin with you where":birdman:
"Bout to go throw a fair one with this bytch nikka" :birdman:
"Word. I got your back fam. Who is it? Jimmy and nem from up the street they staying running their mouth. Bout time they got that work.":birdman:
"Nah fam its this cat I got into an argument with in a James harden thread online" :birdman:
":dahell:"
My nikkas down to roll regardless. I don't have to explain shyt and vice versa. If disrespect has occurred you handle it, regardless of where it stemmed from.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Winner of the fight gets an autographed Bout that action t shirt from the Bay's own Marshawn Lynch :wow:
tr401atg-w800h800z1-43631-im-bout-that-action-boss.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
smh at these meet me in temecula ass fukk boys. pick a spot already and make it happen. yall aint mayweather & pacquiao. by tomorrow these muthafukkers gonna have a weight limit and random drug testing. smh:mjlol:
You right on everything except the fukkboy part fakkit. I'm done. @C-NICE can either put the address and time out there or not. I'll only be in Oakland for tommorow. I'm not showing up solo though. I wouldn't expect anyone else to. This my last post in this thread. Dude can sell all the wolf tickets he wants to. For the last time, I'm inviting anybody from the Bay/Oakland to show up at any spot in Oakland besides Walmart or The Police Station and I'm down to chunk em @C-NICE can put the spot out in this thread and all y'all can show up with cameras. I've gone back and forth for way too long. This text wrestling shyt is out of my character. 100.