Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm not giving my number to nobody. This shyt started in public so it's going to play out in public. He tells me time and place and I'm there. And nikkas can see how we get down.

so you not scared to kill someone in a fight, but too scared to give someone your phone number or post your picture on a forum ? :usure:

also... if you were old enough to buy all eyez on me , that would make you what ? 35- 40 living with your parents ? :huhldup:

surely by 40 years old youve been in a fight fews ? all them bodies :wow: do you bury em in vaccants like in the wire ? :lupe:

edit: how we gonna know if you really rolling up if you aint gonna call someone ? this is at @C-NICE patna house, you expect to just show up ? :dahell: you think random people gonna be ok with that ? :dahell: check in bytch mafukka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How many fights you been in? If any at all, does that mean you've killed?

of course hes killed

karate-kyle-meme-generator-she-said-no-when-i-asked-her-for-a-date-i-said-no-when-she-asked-me-for-her-life-5161a9.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How many fights you been in? If any at all, does that mean you've killed?
I've been in enough fights to where I'm confident enough to go meet a nikka that's talking shyt online at his potna house to chunk em. The exact number of fights I've been in doesn't matter. The results of those fights doesn't matter either. It wouldn't be wise on my behalf to engage this conversation any longer. I've said what I had to say in this thread. I told nikkas I'm down to get down on any turf in Oakland. I told coli nikkas from the Bay they can come and witness it. The nikka even has a friend he knows from the Coli offline and I'll go to they spot and get down as long as it's in the slums of Oakland. Nothing left to say. Dude that I've been going back and forth with probably not even Black.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've been in enough fights to where I'm confident enough to go meet a nikka that's talking shyt online at his potna house to chunk em. The exact number of fights I've been in doesn't matter. The results of those fights doesn't matter either. It wouldn't be wise on my behalf to engage this conversation any longer. I've said what I had to say in this thread. I told nikkas I'm down to get down on any turf in Oakland. I told coli nikkas from the Bay they can come and witness it. The nikka even has a friend he knows from the Coli offline and I'll go to they spot and get down as long as it's in the slums of Oakland. Nothing left to say. Dude that I've been going back and forth with probably not even Black.

im not black, im native american(real) and italian everyone knows that :heh: ive streamed games for people here, youtube, post pictures, etc

you know shyt someone who wasnt scary would do :skip:

"it wouldnt be wise on my behalf to engage this conversation any longer"

bruh got them bodies stacked up :wow:

how do we know if you coming or not , you wont even give up your phone number to a mutual party :skip:

wont even post a picture so who we know who to look for, but you a killer out here :sadcam:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
im not black, im native american(real) and italian everyone knows that :heh: ive streamed games for people here, youtube, post pictures, etc

you know shyt someone who wasnt scary would do :skip:

"it wouldnt be wise on my behalf to engage this conversation any longer"

bruh got them bodies stacked up :wow:

how do we know if you coming or not , you wont even give up your phone number to a mutual party :skip:

wont even post a picture so who we know who to look for, but you a killer out here :sadcam:
You doing all that talking. You started this shyt then asked for the fade yet when I tell you I'm down to fight on any turf in Oakland for all of the coli to see you get your friend involved and tell me to give my number to him. You a bytch.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
@Blackthoughts @itsyoung!! when is convenient for everybody on my end it don't matter I'll post the park here and the address aint far from there just so you see aint nothing funny. If yall boys wanna have a good old fashioned scrap to see whose the better man I'm all for it and can provide a safe environment with no cops or no foolishness.(aka you will go home to your family) @Blackthoughts you coming alone or with homies I know @itsyoung!! personally kicked it with breh and bagged b!tches with bro so he know I'm legit.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
@Blackthoughts @itsyoung!! when is convenient for everybody on my end it don't matter I'll post the park here and the address aint far from there just so you see aint nothing funny. If yall boys wanna have a good old fashioned scrap to see whose the better man I'm all for it and can provide a safe environment with no cops or no foolishness.(aka you will go home to your family) @Blackthoughts you coming alone or with homies I know @itsyoung!! personally kicked it with breh and bagged b!tches with bro so he know I'm legit.
You think I'm coming anywhere solo when you done kicked it with dude before? :russ: Of course I won't be coming solo. I'd be lying if I said I was. Gotta be prepared for everything in this world you know that.