Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you over 21 or not?
he got more questions to answer besides that

-is he over 21
-why when I said back of walmart, he said panda express is at the back of walmart (its not)
-why when he said the rec center, and I said the DMV is near it, he said its 3 blocks away, but a simple google search will show its walking distance and 1 block away
-why wont he post a picture, but he supposed to have heart enough to meet up with someone ? :usure:

hes from 96th but named every neighborhood but that one to pick a fight :dwillhuh:

now he lives in pleasanton (a city not even close to the likes of Oakland.. Pleasanton compared to Oakland is like Manhatten compared to the bronx for the NYC posters, its one of the wealthiest cities in California. Aint nothing wrong with living there but he probably lived in Oakland for the first 5 years of his life before his parents moved him outta there. Gotta :salute: his parents if thats the case for improving they situation, but :scust: at this bytch mafukka pretending to be from oakland when he probably spent most his life in pleasanton :camby: disgracing your parents :camby: )

he got a lot of inconsistencies with his act :usure:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That fight to kill shyt though :dahell:
My pops taught me to fight to kill because your opponent will have no mercy if you lose so do whatever you have to do to make sure your opponent doesn't get back up when you drop him. Fighting just to fukk a nikka up will get you killed where I'm from. Black a nikkas eye one day and he coming back with the pistol the next day. fukk that, when I fight I'm ready to kill or be killed. If a nikka catch me wrong and I fall I can't expect him to take mercy on me just because I'm down. If you fall wrong on your head you could die. If you enter a fight just planning to sock a nikka in his face a few times you're planning on getting killed if that man sees you again on the street. I fight to permanently neutralize the nikka that made me mad enough to fight because I don't go looking for trouble but if somebody starts it I guarantee they'll realize very soon that was the worst mistake they made in life.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My pops taught me to fight to kill because your opponent will have no mercy if you lose so do whatever you have to do to make sure your opponent doesn't get back up when you drop him. Fighting just to fukk a nikka up will get you killed where I'm from. Black a nikkas eye one day and he coming back with the pistol the next day. fukk that, when I fight I'm ready to kill or be killed. If a nikka catch me wrong and I fall I can't expect him to take mercy on me just because I'm down. If you fall wrong on your head you could die. If you enter a fight just planning to sock a nikka in his face a few times you're planning on getting killed if that man sees you again on the street. I fight to permanently neutralize the nikka that made me mad enough to fight because I don't go looking for trouble but if somebody starts it I guarantee they'll realize very soon that was the worst mistake they made in life.

you PM your number to @C-NICE yet :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
How old are you?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

e091a253d9dce76dbae0204d00b667c3bf6e43eb088b4746660f411f20cdeb2b.jpg