Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
@Blackthoughts

You looking shaky baby

conceited.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk posting a picture punk. See me when you see me on the street. You want me to post a pic so you can size me up and see if you got a chance. You transparent as fukk.
bruh ive met @C-NICE a few times and drank with the homie at times, if you aint there thats on you if anythin ima say whats up to bruh either way at the game or some shyt

you know damn well IF you show up you gonna roll a few deep, who the fukk we supposed to look for ? post ya picture or kick rocks bytch ass mafukka.. if someone too scared to post they picture here then they too scared to meet up #FACTSONLY

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I don't fight to injure, I fight to kill so I don't know what makes you think it will just be a few punches thrown and that's it. I don't fight just to black a nikka eye or crack his jaw.

still cant get over this :wow: bruh thinks this is mortal kombat or a movie or something :russ: again, I dont think he ever been a fight

i dont even think hes even from the bay :sadcam:

fight to kill :wow: who knew the coli had a serial killer triple OG posting here the whole time :wow:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Both these nikkas acting shaky.. If they really wanted to fight, coming to a mutual agreement on where to fight would be a non issue.

Typical coli shyt that's not going anywhere

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Both these nikkas acting shaky.. If they really wanted to fight coming to a mutual agreement on where to fight would be a non issue.

How am I acting shaky if I'm saying I'll fight a nikka in any hood in Oakland except for the busiest store in the city of Oakland. Show me one post where I'm acting shaky. We can all agree that Oakland is the hardest city in the Bay right? I'm willing to go to any neighborhood in Oakland to chunk em and I'm inviting all coli nikkas from the Bay to come and witness the fade yet I'm acting shaky? I'm convinced you nikkas must be getting sucked up by @itsyoung!! because he's the one bytching out.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Both these nikkas acting shaky.. If they really wanted to fight coming to a mutual agreement on where to fight would be a non issue.

i done gave him bout 3 addresses and now @C-NICE said he'll open a backyard for it so thats on him now

i aint never really interacted with this fukk boy on this forum cause he say some of the dumbest shyt.. all I said he got no clue what he talkin about (and he dont) and he start throwin insults and shyt out like an angry 15 year old kid... so I told him we can handle that if its an issue but no location has been good enough

this man done thrown out like 5 hoods in east oakland at night.. aint no one know either of us there and he worried bout police he done named some of the biggest hoods in oakland like police dont patrol those areas (fukkin yukmouth hood of all places :heh: ) I dont think hes lived a day in oakland, think he just heard some songs and started naming hoods...

back of the walmart the easiest place to throw em, but apparently that aint good enough :camby: like anyone gonna give a fukk 2 people fighting behind a fukkin walmart

im going to the game then im meetin with @C-NICE then im out, he either gonna be there or not cause i done said we can handle this fukk shyt tonight if hes really bout that shyt like he said he was multiple times

hes never posted a picture, he said clubs dont pop off on weekdays (which they do in the bay..weekday parties are big as fukk now) , he wont answer if hes over 21 , he says its impossible for him to go san francisco cause its "fagville" (no one from the bay has said this shyt ever cause people know SF like any city got real people in it) even though its only a 10-15 minute drive from where he claims he wanna fight

at this point I feel like im gettin trolled by some 16 year old kid to keep it real..

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i done gave him bout 3 addresses and now @C-NICE said he'll open a backyard for it so thats on him now

i aint never really interacted with this fukk boy on this forum cause he say some of the dumbest shyt.. all I said he got no clue what he talkin about (and he dont) and he start throwin insults and shyt out like an angry 15 year old kid... so I told him we can handle that if its an issue but no location has been good enough

this man done thrown out like 5 hoods in east oakland at night.. aint no one know either of us there and he worried bout police he done named some of the biggest hoods in oakland like police dont patrol those areas (fukkin yukmouth hood of all places :heh: ) I dont think hes lived a day in oakland, think he just heard some songs and started naming hoods...

back of the walmart the easiest place to throw em, but apparently that aint good enough :camby: like anyone gonna give a fukk 2 people fighting behind a fukkin walmart

im going to the game then im meetin with @C-NICE then im out, he either gonna be there or not cause i done said we can handle this fukk shyt tonight if hes really bout that shyt like he said he was multiple times

hes never posted a picture, he said clubs dont pop off on weekdays (which they do in the bay..weekday parties are big as fukk now) , he wont answer if hes over 21 , he says its impossible for him to go san francisco cause its "fagville" (no one from the bay has said this shyt ever cause people know SF like any city got real people in it) even though its only a 10-15 minute drive from where he claims he wanna fight

at this point I feel like im gettin trolled by some 16 year old kid to keep it real..
You started quoting me first you fakkit. So how the fukk am I trolling you. I told the nikka C-Nice to name the time and place and I'm there. Nothing else to talk about.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area