Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Tomorrow night SF hoe ass mafukka why wait another day if you really wit it like you said then be bout that if not fukk outta here @Blackthoughts
First you want to fight at the busiest store in the city of Oakland. Then when I counter and say we can fight anywhere else besides the busiest store in Oakland you say we can fight Downtown San Francisco which is like saying we can fight on Broadway in NYC. Like I said, anyone from the Bay can see how goofy you're sounding right now. I lost for going back and forth with your clown ass.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
First you want to fight at the busiest store in the city of Oakland. Then when I counter and say we can fight anywhere else besides the busiest store in Oakland you say we can fight Downtown San Francisco which is light saying we can fight on Broadway in NYC. Like I said, anyone from the Bay can see how goofy you're sounding right now. I lost for going back and forth with your clown ass.
Except its not likr fighting on broadway in NYC (a busy area) im talking bout fightin in alley ways in SF (nothing there but dumpsters)

I said SF cause i work there tomorrow and right behind the club is an alley for fukk boys like you who talk that shyt n need that work so why wait til wedsnesday ?

Aint shyt busy bout the back of that walmart , stop fronting for the coli

You a bytch bruh, period

You talkin bout meeting up in some dark places at night, i aint stupid. You obviously mever met no one to fight before. not only that walmarts/best buys/24 hour fitnesses been designated fight places for a long time n u here talkin bout they not. And callin SF fagville. Bruh you dont even live in the bay. Never have.

Have u ever posted a picture here before? If you too scared to do that you too scared to meet up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
there is 1 world class city in the bay area
it starts with an S
and ends with AN FRANCISCO :ufdup:

please tell me you think man jose aka 50-1 male to female ratio aka india is better
please tell me you think :flabbynoakland: who can't keep a sports team is better

cuz those are the only 2 options to even mention in the same sentence.
San Francisco :pacspit:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
im not a DJ, im the person that sells peoples bottles and lets all the females in. Im the one that pays the DJs :obama: You know the guy outside that says "nah you cant get in with them bum ass shoes" thats me. youre a fukking dweeb that has no social life so you have no clue what you are talking about. I didnt wanna post in this thread because I dont wanna put peoples business out there, but if you think Mo speights the only warrior partying a lot youre a fukking idiot

either shut the fukk up about the subject or come see me with the hands, coming at me disrespectful like that :usure:

I am a club expert, its my job. I make sure EVERYONE in the club has a great time regardless of social or financial status. Thats my job. Im the number on the flyer you call when you need to buy VIP or get on the guestlist :umad: You in here talking about bay has no week day parties :laff: bruh, theres 9 million people in the bay if you think clubs cant find a couple hundred 21+ people to party youre a bigger fukking idiot than we think you already are.
the vulgarity:scust:

take this rep, breh :ghghgh: