Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dude is shook :dead:
He know full damn well aint shyt behind that walmart opposite side of the panda express :heh: aint no one gone see us there

He keeps calling SF fagville but ive never heard anyone from the bay slander SF like that only internet people who never been to SF :francis:

He keeps saying he "really from the town" like that suppose to scare someone or that it gives him super powers in a fight :francis:

I dont think bruh really from the bay and i kno he never been in a fight :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Talk a lot of shyt bout SF but wont go there :heh: you aint shyt

Just looked up brookfield rec. that shyt right infront the DMV office :laff: and you talkin bout cameras bruh you aint want these issues :laff:
That shyt three blocks away from the DMV office. Nice try bytch nikka. I said Brookfield or anywhere in the Town. And if you had to look up Brookfield rec then I know you a square.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That shyt three blocks away from the DMV office. Nice try bytch nikka. I said Brookfield or anywhere in the Town. And if you had to look up Brookfield rec then I know you a square.
Walmart is in the town and no one goes behind there

We doin it there cause its near the freeway incase ya fukk ass wanna try something stupid like jump me or after we handle that i can get the fukk on. Im not stupid bruh, ive actually been in fights before i kno how this shyt work

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
honestly niccas never actually gonna shoot the fade when challenged online
The difference is im actually in very public places whenever someone wanna try that. I work at most the top clubs in SF. They all got alley ways to handle shyt. Bunch of people talk that shyt, but those never the ones to meet up. Ive met coli people before and they was coo. People from here hit me when they in town to come clubbin

@Blackthoughts either a youngin trollin or a dweeb cause NOTHING he says is what really happens in the bay

This dumbass said no clubs pop off week days in the bay :laff:

Lets me know bout him n his circle , bunch of non 21+ people or a bunch of nerds.

In the words of future "aint no way round it"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Walmart is in the town and no one goes behind there

We doin it there cause its near the freeway incase ya fukk ass wanna try something stupid like jump me or after we handle that i can get the fukk on. Im not stupid bruh, ive actually been in fights before i kno how this shyt work
The difference is im actually in very public places whenever someone wanna try that. Ive met coli people before and they was coo. People from here hit me when they in town to come clubbin

@Blackthoughts either a youngin trollin or a dweeb cause NOTHING he says is what really happens in the bay

This dumbass said no clubs pop off week days in the bay :laff:

Lets me know bout him n his circle , bunch of non 21+ people or a bunch of nerds.

In the words of future "aint no way round it"
I can see right through you. You don't want it so I'ma leave it alone. All I'll say is that no nikka from the Bay will cosign anything you're saying. From thinking fighting at Walmart on Hegenberger being a good idea to clubs popping during the week. I'm done. I thought you was a nikka from the hood that was with the shyt. You not so it's no need to text wrestle with you.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can see right through you. You don't want it so I'ma leave it alone. All I'll say is that no nikka from the Bay will cosign anything you're saying. From thinking fighting at Walmart on Hegenberger being a good idea to clubs popping during the week. I'm done. I thought you was a nikka from the hood that was with the shyt. You not so it's no need to text wrestle with you.
You just said dmv 3 blocks away from that rec center

I just google mapped it. Its 1 block away and theres a fed ex infront the rec center which closes at 9 the game ends at 9. But you worried bout fightin infront people :heh: who gonna see us behind a big ass walmart :heh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I never said anyone else called it that. I stay out of that city because of the abundance of gays there.
I told yo bytch ass I would chunk em anywhere in the town besides the busiest store in the entire city. I don't go to fagville aka frisco so that's not an option. Anywhere else in the town I'm wit it.

You never called it that? Just a few posts ago you did

Bruh keep it real you never lived in the bay

You live in bakersfield or some shyt and got family there maybe

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best city! SF is the weakest link :mjlol:

fukk that gentrified, overpriced, cac cesspool :stopitslime:

That said, I ain't never heard it called "fagville"

there is 1 world class city in the bay area
it starts with an S
and ends with AN FRANCISCO :ufdup:

please tell me you think man jose aka 50-1 male to female ratio aka india is better
please tell me you think :flabbynoakland: who can't keep a sports team is better

cuz those are the only 2 options to even mention in the same sentence.