Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
popcorn-o.gif

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
But they were in the WCF :comeon:. And I'm not gonna defend Harden clubbing the night before a playoff game but is it 100% true that he was there? We taking nikkas words on twitter as 100% accuracy. The type of nikkas that love to troll just as much as nikkas on thecoli. I've seen boys on here sending complaints to company's disguised as a "worried mother" to try and get tv personality's fired from their job. And you taking people like that word that he was at the club.

Come on man. He might have been there and if he was it explains a lot but I can't believe he would do something like that especially when he's evoked a no social media thing since the playoffs started. Don't believe everything you read.

Man this nikka James Harden wasn't even at V-Live before game 3!!!

Told these nikkas mane.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
First you want to fight at the busiest store in the city of Oakland. Then when I counter and say we can fight anywhere else besides the busiest store in Oakland you say we can fight Downtown San Francisco which is like saying we can fight on Broadway in NYC. Like I said, anyone from the Bay can see how goofy you're sounding right now. I lost for going back and forth with your clown ass.

Except its not likr fighting on broadway in NYC (a busy area) im talking bout fightin in alley ways in SF (nothing there but dumpsters)

I said SF cause i work there tomorrow and right behind the club is an alley for fukk boys like you who talk that shyt n need that work so why wait til wedsnesday ?

Have u ever posted a picture here before? If you too scared to do that you too scared to meet up

What time this going down I'm gonna be in the bay later and probably be there for game 5 I'll get footage and make sure its a fair one :jawalrus:only for the coli though no worldstar so ya'll reps are safe :youngsabo:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What time this going down I'm gonna be in the bay later and probably be there for game 5 I'll get footage and make sure its a fair one :jawalrus:only for the coli though no worldstar so ya'll reps are safe :youngsabo:
fukk a rep, I'll fight that nikka anywhere in Oakland that doesn't have surveillance cameras and hella witnesses around.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

the place he wants to meet at closes at 9 :skip:

game ends at 830 or 9 :skip:

that means there be plenty of people at the place hes talking about leaving and its across from a DMV and Fed Ex :skip: but he says hes worried about cameras and witnesses:skip: this aint a fukkin movie, aint no one goin to jail for fightin behind a fukkin walmart :laff:

behind that walmart aint shyt there , I dont know why he pretending like theres shyt behind there it aint this man said panda express, like there aint 4 sides to a fukkin buildin

fukk a rep, I'll fight that nikka anywhere in Oakland that doesn't have surveillance cameras and hella witnesses around.

you a hoe bruh, straight like that.. are you even older than 21 ? You too fukkin p*ssy to post ya picture on here and we expect you to be where you said you gonna be to throw hands ? :camby:

you call SF fagville (never heard anyone in my life call it that outside some wisconsin type internet kids)
you say bay dont have crackn weekday parties (even though wedsnesday and thursday in the bay damn near bigger than fridays for parties)
you compared ALLEY WAYS in San Francisco to BROADWAY in NYC (:laff: bruh have you even been to SF?)
you claim "im from the town and im really with the shyt" but wont meet up TONIGHT, across the bridge, only 15 minute drive :skip: how you claim you with the shyt but wont leave ya town? Aint like a hour drive, we talking a 10-15 minute drive :laff: someone whose "really wit the shyt" would drive 10-15 minutes to prove that :ufdup:

keep it real man, you aint even from the bay and you probably some 15 year old white kid from montana

"im from the town!!" man im 27 going on 28 , what that mean to me ? you got fighting super powers cause "you from the town!!" :laff: sayin some shyt like that makes me think you never even lived there :skip: its ridiculous enough im even entertaining this

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
the place he wants to meet at closes at 9 :skip:

game ends at 830 or 9 :skip:

that means there be plenty of people at the place hes talking about leaving and its across from a DMV and Fed Ex :skip: but he says hes worried about cameras and witnesses:skip: this aint a fukkin movie, aint no one goin to jail for fightin behind a fukkin walmart :laff:

behind that walmart aint shyt there , I dont know why he pretending like theres shyt behind there it aint this man said panda express, like there aint 4 sides to a fukkin buildin

you a hoe bruh, straight like that.. are you even older than 21 ? You too fukkin p*ssy to post ya picture on here and we expect you to be where you said you gonna be to throw hands ? :camby:

you call SF fagville (never heard anyone in my life call it that outside some wisconsin type internet kids)
you say bay dont have crackn weekday parties (even though wedsnesday and thursday in the bay damn near bigger than fridays for parties)
you compared ALLEY WAYS in San Francisco to BROADWAY in NYC (:laff: bruh have you even been to SF?)
you claim "im from the town and im really with the shyt" but wont meet up TONIGHT, across the bridge, only 15 minute drive :skip: how you claim you with the shyt but wont leave ya town? Aint like a hour drive, we talking a 10-15 minute drive :laff: someone whose "really wit the shyt" would drive 10-15 minutes to prove that :ufdup:

keep it real man, you aint even from the bay and you probably some 15 year old white kid from montana

"im from the town!!" man im 27 going on 28 , what that mean to me ? you got fighting super powers cause "you from the town!!" :laff: sayin some shyt like that makes me think you never even lived there :skip: its ridiculous enough im even entertaining this
You doing a lot of typing but it's this simple @C-NICE, set up the fade in any turf in East Oakland and tell the coli who showed up or not. Anything else after this is just wolf tickets on your behalf.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Derby St 10:30 pm tonight bytch ass mafukka
Never heard of it fakkit. You said you'll be in Oakland tomorrow, for the last time, WE CAN CHUNK EM ANYWHERE IN OAKLAND BESIDES WALMART AND THE POLICE STATION. I noticed as soon as I said I don't go to Frisco, you started insisted on me coming to Frisco. Any objectionable person from the outside looking in could see who faking the fonk. One nikka is down to chunk em in any turf in Oakland and is inviting other coli nikkas from the bay to witness it, the other is insisting on fighting at Walmart in the safest part of east Oakland or in Downtown San Francisco.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Never heard of it fakkit. You said you'll be in Oakland tomorrow, for the last time. WE CAN CHUNK EM ANYWHERE IN OAKLAND BESIDES WALMART AND THE POLICE STATION. I noticed as soon as I said I don't go to Frisco, you started insisted on me coming to Frisco. Any objectionable person from the outside looking in could see who faking the fonk. One nikka is down to chunk em in any turf in Oakland and is inviting other coli nikkas from the bay to witness it, the other is insisting on fighting at Walmart in the safest part of east Oakland or in Downtown San Francisco.

I said SF cause why wait til weds ? you bout that shyt right :skip: you wont take a 10 minute drive even tohugh you the one sayin you with the shyt ? "im from the town and really with the shyt" you said that shyt like 3 fukkin times in this thread, so come be with that shyt then fukk all that waiting

AINT shyt BEHIND THAT WALMART BRUH STOP ACTING LIKE THERES SOMETHING THERE this aint gonna be some Jean Clad Van Damme 30 minute fukkin fight where people gather around and watch us fight man fights only last a few seconds to a few minutes in real life. man have you even been in a fukkin fight before ? this aint a fukkin movie

ARE YOU EVEN OVER 21?!