Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
People fight behind 24 hour fitness/walmarts/best buys all the time

Im goin to the game then im goin to walmart you either gone be there or u not bytch mafukka
:what:fukk outta here. You won't find 1 nikka from Oakland that will co-sign this shyt. The police stay at the Wal-mart on Hegenberger you bytch ass nikka you ain't slick. And the fukking Panda express is right there behind Wal-mart so why would I fight you with all them cacs around on gameday with the Walmart cameras running and the pigs around? Brookfield is right down the street from Walmart.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Im goin to the places thats pretty much been designated square up
Places for decades. He musta never been in a fight if he aint never met no one by a best buy/walmart/24 hour fitness :francis:
Walmart haven't even been in Oakland for a decade you lying ass nikka. I bet you can't even tell me what was there before Walmart. I'm really from the town nikka, don't let this coli shyt fool you. You don't want that fade bruh, take the high road cuz the low one gone get real ugly for you.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:what:fukk outta here. You won't find 1 nikka from Oakland that will co-sign this shyt. The police stay at the Wal-mart on Hegenberger you bytch ass nikka you ain't slick. And the fukking Panda express is right there behind Wal-mart so why would I fight you with all them cacs around on gameday with the Walmart cameras running and the pigs around? Brookfield is right down the street from Walmart.

Panda express is by inn n out. The opposite side aint shyt there

Fights last a few minutes at the most aint no one gone see us scary ass mafukka

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Walmart haven't even been in Oakland for a decade you lying ass nikka. I bet you can't even tell me what was there before Walmart. I'm really from the town nikka, don't let this coli shyt fool you. You don't want that fade bruh, take the high road cuz the low one gone get real ugly for you.

I never said walmart been there a decade dumbass i said places like that n 24 hour fitness been where people meet up
N square up. I dont give a fukk where u from bein from oakland aint gone save you. You dont got some extra hands cause you was born some where. That aint gone work on someone like me who be round dumb shyt every weekend. Ima beat your oakland ass, have you lookin like that new york dude shaped like a L thinkin he tough cause he from new york

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH i think we overachieved this year. Nobody predicted us to be in the WCF, especially since we have injuries (DMo & Beverly). Win or lose, i'm proud of these guys :manny:

next year i do expect us to make a serious run to the Finals. This is gonna be an important summer for Morey
:ohlawd:Ignore this smilie. Smith,brewer, terry, prigs, and possibly beverley will all be gine, and we dont know how dmo will return from his injury. Temper your expectations until training camp...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Keep talkin that "im from the town" shyt. You really with the shyt meet me downtown SF tomorrow night then bytch mafukka since you say you really with the shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Panda express is by inn n out. The opposite side aint shyt there

Fights last a few minutes at the most aint no one gone see us scary ass mafukka
Any nikka from Oakland can see what you saying don't make no sense. You want to chunk em at the busiest store in east Oakland on a fukking gameday when cacs will be all over that area. Not one nikka from the town would think that's a good idea. I'm bringing a cameraman too, somebody gon get 40 Glocc'd for Worldstar to see. Bring yo ass to the Brookfield rec, matter fact we can meet up by the flea market since you gon be near the Coliseum. Nobody be by the flea market after 5.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Theres plenty of alley ways in downtown that no one go to bruh you a fukkin nerd

You either gone be there or not
I told yo bytch ass I would chunk em anywhere in the town besides the busiest store in the entire city. I don't go to fagville aka frisco so that's not an option. Anywhere else in the town I'm wit it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I told yo bytch ass I would chunk em anywhere in the town besides the busiest store in the entire city. I don't go to fagville aka frisco so that's not an option. Anywhere else in the town I'm wit it.
Talk a lot of shyt bout SF but wont go there :heh: you aint shyt

Just looked up brookfield rec. that shyt right infront the DMV office :laff: and you talkin bout cameras bruh you aint want these issues :laff: