Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
shyt don't make me no difference I go all over the bay so if it has to be in east bay and yall for real I can get yall some room I got homies that stay on macarthur blvd by oak glen park and by Fairview Park
Any turf in East Oakland, not inside no rooms or shyt like that. I don't give a fukk if it's the 65 Ville or Sobrante Park. I don't give a fukk if it's the 85 Ville or the 69 Ville. It could be in the Murder Dubs or on High St. Any turf in the East I'm there.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
This can easily be set up in someone's backyard, wooded area, alley etc. Why would you be worried about cameras? You think they are gonna go out their way to look for you cause of a fukkin fist fight? People fight every day. I walked outside last week and these Jr high kids was fighting. They got more balls than you :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This can easily be set up in someone's backyard, wooded area, alley etc. Why would you be worried about cameras? You think they are gonna go out their way to look for you cause of a fukkin fist fight? People fight every day. I walked outside last week and these Jr high kids was fighting. They got more balls than you :mjlol:
So me fighting at Walmart which is the busiest store in east Oakland, on the ONLY cac populated street in deep east Oakland is a good idea to you? I'll fight in any backyard in East or West Oakland. If that's not good enough I don't know what to tell you.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
So me fighting at Walmart which is the busiest store in east Oakland, on the most cac populated street in deep east Oakland is a good idea to you?
Behind it, yes. Even if a CAC calls the cops, by the time that person sees you and police even arrive the fight will be over. Cops aren't gonna rush to "2 blacks fighting behind a Walmart"
CAC probably won't even call the cops when they see 2 black people destroying each other actually :mjcry::manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Behind it, yes. Even if a CAC calls the cops, by the time that person sees you and police even arrive the fight will be over. Cops aren't gonna rush to "2 blacks fighting behind a Walmart"
CAC probably won't even call the cops when they see 2 black people destroying each other actually :mjcry::manny:
Everybody knows the police is always at that Walmart because nikkas always stealing from it so they always be there. Then you add the amount of police that will be there on gameday when cacs really come there. Let me explain this area to you, the Walmart is on a street called Hegenberger which is right around the corner from Oracle Arena. The area is so safe that Warriors and Raiders players go there to buy Wingstop and Jamba Juice. That's the only area in Deep East Oakland you can find an athlete, that's how safe it is. Behind the Walmart has cameras and like I said, the police are always there because that's the only area of deep east Oakland where cacs are. It's also right down the street from the Oakland Airport. Fighting there would be begging to go to jail. I don't fight to injure, I fight to kill so I don't know what makes you think it will just be a few punches thrown and that's it. I don't fight just to black a nikka eye or crack his jaw. I don't want nobody breaking that shyt up so why would I fight at the busiest store in the entire city of Oakland?

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
J0N47u9.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People fight at best buys, walmarts, 24 hour fitnesses all the time :skip: he really wit the shyt but scared of that :skip: even then i told him we can meet in alley ways in SF If he really that worried.

He now talkin bout fightin in 65 ville dont they got police cameras scattered every where there :skip: you naming a bunch of hoods you heard bout in rap
Songs

How you gone name the murder dubbs and 65 ville n shyt

You aint from neither of there.

For the coli posters thatd be like someone from camden new jersey telling someone "we can meet at bedstuy or flatbush" :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
People fight at best buys, walmarts, 24 hour fitnesses all the time :skip: he really wit the shyt but scared of that :skip: even then i told him we can meet in alley ways in SF If he really that worried.

He now talkin bout fightin in 65 ville dont they got police cameras scattered every where there :skip: you naming a bunch of hoods you heard bout in rap
Songs

How you gone name the murder dubbs and 65 ville n shyt

You aint from neither of there.

For the coli posters thatd be like someone from camden new jersey telling someone "we can meet at bedstuy or flatbush"
No cameras in the 65 Ville you lame. I lived all over the East so I'm comfortable on any turf. Don't worry about the turfs I name, you just name a hood and show up tomorrow or stfu.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No cameras in the 65 Ville you lame. I lived all over the East so I'm comfortable on any turf. Don't worry about the turfs I name, you just name a hood and show up tomorrow or stfu.
I rather @C-NICE set up a room. The fukk i look like goin to a random hood at night i aint stupid

Either c nice gone set it up or u gone get this work at walmart or sf