Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You talk hella shyt online, you gone see me wit the hands or nah? If not shut the fukk up n stop actin like you bout that online hoe ass mafukka
We can chunk em anywhere in the Town. Preferably anywhere in the East. I'll be out that way Wednesday. Meet me at the rec center in Brookfield.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ill be at the game weds hoe ass mafukka we can handle that behind walmart across the way
nikka why would I chunk em anywhere with cameras near by? I don't want nobody coming to help yo bytch ass. That's why I said meet me at the rec at Brookfield. nikkas go there to chunk em all the time. Bring a camera with you too so you can show these coli nikkas that I'm really with the shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nikka why would I chunk em anywhere with cameras near by? I don't want nobody coming to help yo bytch ass. That's why I said meet me at the rec at Brookfield. nikkas go there to chunk em all the time. Bring a camera with you too so you can show these coli nikkas that I'm really with the shyt.
@itsyoung!! what you gone do breh :mjpls:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
People fight behind 24 hour fitness/walmarts/best buys all the time

Im goin to the game then im goin to walmart you either gone be there or u not bytch mafukka