Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If he was winning, nobody would say shyt :manny:

but he ain't so :mjlol::francis::childplease:
Nah, I had a problem with Mo Speights doing it when we 20 games above .500 when he almost got killed in San Francisco during a botched robbery after the club. He was at the club the morning of a game. Luckily we only have one guy on the team like that and he's not a factor.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah, I had a problem with Mo Speights doing it when we 20 games above .500 when he almost got killed in San Francisco during a botched robbery after the club. He was at the club the morning of a game. Luckily we only have one guy on the team like that and he's not a factor.
nobody cares when a nobody does it tho

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

once again

you have ZERO fukking clue what the fukk you are talking about

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
once again

you have ZERO fukking clue what the fukk you are talking about
fukk outta here dude. Everytime I mention something about a fukking club you bring your ass around like you're a fukking club expert and know everything that happens at every fukking club in the Bay. You may or not be a DJ, I don't give a fukk. Just stop quoting me like a bytch.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
fukk outta here dude. Everytime I mention something about a fukking club you bring your ass around like you're a fukking club expert and know everything that happens at every fukking club in the Bay. You may or not be a DJ, I don't give a fukk. Just stop quoting me like a bytch.

im not a DJ, im the person that sells peoples bottles and lets all the females in. Im the one that pays the DJs :obama: You know the guy outside that says "nah you cant get in with them bum ass shoes" thats me. youre a fukking dweeb that has no social life so you have no clue what you are talking about. I didnt wanna post in this thread because I dont wanna put peoples business out there, but if you think Mo speights the only warrior partying a lot youre a fukking idiot

either shut the fukk up about the subject or come see me with the hands, coming at me disrespectful like that :usure:

I am a club expert, its my job. I make sure EVERYONE in the club has a great time regardless of social or financial status. Thats my job. Im the number on the flyer you call when you need to buy VIP or get on the guestlist :umad: You in here talking about bay has no week day parties :laff: bruh, theres 9 million people in the bay if you think clubs cant find a couple hundred 21+ people to party youre a bigger fukking idiot than we think you already are.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
im not a DJ, im the person that sells peoples bottles and lets all the females in. Im the one that pays the DJs :obama: You know the guy outside that says "nah you cant get in with them bum ass shoes" thats me. youre a fukking dweeb that has no social life so you have no clue what you are talking about. I didnt wanna post in this thread because I dont wanna put peoples business out there, but if you think Mo speights the only warrior partying a lot youre a fukking idiot

either shut the fukk up about the subject or come see me with the hands, coming at me disrespectful like that :usure:

I am a club expert, its my job. I make sure EVERYONE in the club has a great time regardless of social or financial status. Thats my job. Im the number on the flyer you call when you need to buy VIP or get on the guestlist :umad: You in here talking about bay has no week day parties :laff: bruh, theres 9 million people in the bay if you think clubs cant find a couple hundred 21+ people to party youre a bigger fukking idiot than we think you already are.
nikka you spin records at The Sports Page stop fronting.