Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
TBH i think we overachieved this year. Nobody predicted us to be in the WCF, especially since we have injuries (DMo & Beverly). Win or lose, i'm proud of these guys :manny:

next year i do expect us to make a serious run to the Finals. This is gonna be an important summer for Morey
I respect the honesty.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
nikkas in here really mad a famous young nikka balling out getting at hoes. :scust: harden ain't no Bron or kd

coli posters: mayne if i were an athlete i'd be out here smashin hella hoes, having no kids, and ballin on nikkas :boss:

*criticizes nba players for smashin hoes, having no kids, and ballin* :skip:

same dudes that said shyt like "who cares if manziel parties if he brings it on sundays?" before he flopped :skip:

a man who doesn't care about basketball who averaged 27/7/6, finished 2nd in mvp voting, made the all-star team and all nba first team, who lead his team to the 2nd seed in the western conference, and made it to the WCF. :skip:

imagine if this nikka actually cared about basketball?:gladbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
coli posters: mayne if i were an athlete i'd be out here smashin hella hoes, having no kids, and ballin on nikkas :boss:

*criticizes nba players for smashin hoes, having no kids, and ballin* :skip:

same dudes that said shyt like "who cares if manziel parties if he brings it on sundays?" before he flopped :skip:

a man who doesn't care about basketball who averaged 27/7/6, finished 2nd in mvp voting, made the all-star team and all nba first team, who lead his team to the 2nd seed in the western conference, and made it to the WCF. :skip:

imagine if this nikka actually cared about basketball?:gladbron:
Thankfully we don't have to worry about that no time soon.