Rockets Fans Are Pissed Because Harden Partied With Drake The Night Before Game 3 of WCF

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Or they don't give a fukk about winning a title and are content with just getting there :manny:

there are more important things in life than living vicariously through sports teams friend.

they won the southwest division, got the number 2 seed, made the western conference finals when people said they would lose in the first round, and are losing to a really good team. what's there to be upset about?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
there are more important things in life than living vicariously through sports teams friend.

they won the southwest division, got the number 2 seed, made the western conference finals when people said they would lose in the first round, and are losing to a really good team. what's there to be upset about?
We have different mentalities. Congrats on making it to the WCF.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Watch Houston get blown out by 50 points while Howard has his typical 25/15 but Harden gets like 15/4

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
A nikka like that don't deserve the MVP. Basketball clearly isn't his main priority.

Told you you're issues with Harden has nothing to do with basketball. You on a morale crusade against that nikka in which case I won't involved do you tho.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
they should call me jaaaammmmeeesssss...cuz im going harden in this bish....

Drizzy been on the GOATs nuts :blessed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Told you you're issues with Harden has nothing to do with basketball. You on a morale crusade against that nikka in which case I won't involved do you tho.
Not at all. My critique of Harden's game has to do with his reliance on calls from the refs which no player in the history of the game has done. We've never seen a player that relied on calls more than Harden does. Him not being dedicated to defense is another thing. Him putting hoes before the game is a Rockets fan problem.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Or they don't give a fukk about winning a title and are content with just getting there :manny:
TBH i think we overachieved this year. Nobody predicted us to be in the WCF, especially since we have injuries (DMo & Beverly). Win or lose, i'm proud of these guys :manny:

next year i do expect us to make a serious run to the Finals. This is gonna be an important summer for Morey