Robin Thicke's Black Son

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
There's this thing called Multigenerational mixed. :aicmon:

vanessa-williams.jpg

There is this thing called anose job too.. Seriously thought that MGM mess come out of the that multiracial movement which has been trying to subvert the black folks for some years now. Race in America more than genetics determines race. Blackness is a combo of color culture AND conscience.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
2642183-slow_clap_gif.gif

But with that being posted, only those who WANTS to be identified as black and support black caues (which is being anti-white-supremacy) . Someone like "Greatestlaker" does NOT want to be associated with being black and Paula Patton does NOT support black causes.

Thats because we live around alot of black people which means we get to see the whole diversity of phenotypes within our people. Every black person got light skin and dark skin members of their family. You can have children who have the same father and mother who look very different in terms of skin color and hair texture. Its only c00ns like you and white people who rarely know black people that get surprised by our features. Maybe if you grew up around black people you would know that "pointy noses" and light skin doesn't automatically mean mixed.

Last I checked biology tells us that ALL humans descended from black Africans, so it shouldn't be surprising to see black people with a wide diversity of features including those more frequently expressed in white or asian people.

And Obama looks black more than anything else. Thank his African father with his super nikka genes. :whew:
How am I c00n? Because I don't follow some bullshyt rule that created by white supremacist? :mindblown:

You fools are acting like I deny my African ancestry or look down on it. I don't do either.

I don't identify as black. I identify as black AND white.

Why should I deny half of my ancestry to please you people? Makes no fukking sense.

Y'all are the c00ns for thinking other races can create black babies. Keep diluting your bloodlines.

fukk outta here.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Thats because we live around alot of black people which means we get to see the whole diversity of phenotypes within our people. Every black person got light skin and dark skin members of their family. You can have children who have the same father and mother who look very different in terms of skin color and hair texture. Its only c00ns like you and white people who rarely know black people that get surprised by our features. Maybe if you grew up around black people you would know that "pointy noses" and light skin doesn't automatically mean mixed.

Last I checked biology tells us that ALL humans descended from black Africans, so it shouldn't be surprising to see black people with a wide diversity of features including those more frequently expressed in white or asian people.

And Obama looks black more than anything else. Thank his African father with his super nikka genes. :whew:

I still can't believe dude said that :dead:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
:rudy: @ trying to school me on some social-political stuff.

First of all it does not get "blacker" the further south you go. Their are BLACK North Africans, that are DARKER then some Africans SOUTH of the Sahara.

Look at the current President of Tunisia (the uppermost country of Africa):

Moncef_Marzouki2.jpg

Compare to the wife of the Congolese dictator (right):
olive01.jpg

Africa is the most DIVERSE continent of the world with the most DIVERSE people in the world.

SECOND: Their are NOT that many Arabs that even want to be associated with AFRICA, and rather they be called MIDDLE-EASTERN. It is MORE than just separating from the rest of Africa purely based on political and cultural conditions. It is because THEY don't want to be associated with BLACK Africa. Tell that to the Arabs who rioted in Libya when Gaddafi invited them to work. Or when they started KILLING Black Libyans in the Civil war.

And yet you claim is just PURELY on geographic and cultural differences :rudy:

If that is so, then WHY is it commonly referred as "Black Africa"???

In Bold Red, you basically agree with me that Sub-Saharan Africa is "Black Africa" or Blacker in contrast to North Africa.

Also stop posting pictures in an attempt to prove something. I already stated earlier in the thread that there are exceptions to every rule. Of course I know there are Blacks in North Africa and that some might even be darker than some found in Sub-Saharan Africa. But generally, that is not the case.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
There is this thing called anose job too.. Seriously thought that MGM mess come out of the that multiracial movement which has been trying to subvert the black folks for some years now. Race in America more than genetics determines race. Blackness is a combo of color culture AND conscience.

no Blackness is purely genetic, biological, and skin complexion

Black is a color

It has nothing to do with culture and consciousness

You guys are just trying to redefine Blackness to include non-Blacks in the category who don't meet the biological qualifications. That is your agenda. Just admit it.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Black is a color

You guys are just trying to redefine Blackness to include non-Blacks in the category who don't meet the biological qualifications. That is your agenda. Just admit it.

That ether. :whew:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
look man I'm all for us being one people

dividing us up based on how much black or white someone has makes no sense....we are more politically powerful as a group in racist America if we are united as ONE rather than breaking off into different groups based on how much blackness each person has.....look how fukked up it is for black folks in Brazil.....you have them splintered into 10 different groups based on how light or dark they are......we are better off here in the States being considered BLACK whether we are as light as Paula Patton or as dark as Don Cheadle

I'm all for everyone with any discernible black heritage being part of the family.

I understand your fear of us losing political power but socially, culturally, we are and will continue take bigger losses by lying and pretending that differences don't exist.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@ Swagnificent

How Brazilians personally classify themselves will not make any difference in regards to their plight and poverty. Just like it doesn't in America. Only collective action will. Throwing people with obvious differences in the same category will make the group weaker and not stronger.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Black is a color

A Frederick Douglass mulatto that was "Blacker" than many today Black people today in his idealogy.

220px-Frederick_Douglass_c1860s.jpg

Why thiese race trolls come on a hip hop website to debate I don't know.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
A Frederick Douglass mulatto that was "Blacker" than many today Black people today in his idealogy. Btw what gives you the right to say I'm wrong?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
A Frederick Douglass mulatto that was "Blacker" than many today Black people today in his idealogy.

This is exactly why African-Americans are terrified of Mixed people getting their own category in the US, because they'll no longer have claim to the Frederick Douglas's, the Obama's etc.

Let's keep this shyt real.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Let's keep this shyt real.

At this point I don't it think even matters. If you don't feel connected to the AA community or share in their experiences then you won't identify with them. It would probably be for the best.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

lol he had no choice. Today people do. His identity was imposed on him. Also he treated his black wife like shyt. Wonder why :mjpls:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is a great example of us(black people) holding ourselves back with this stuff. Those in power have successful put people against people because of factors they can't control and we still fall for the same bullshyt. If you're in here worrying about this shyt, don't EVER comment on black people discriminated against ever again because you are perpetuating the "one drop rule", which was created to ensure the purity of the white American race. Whatever you think those people look like, a group of white men decided long ago they should be put in the same peon position as your black ass. Why are we letting them define us, and why are we letting their context mean anything?