Robin Thicke's Black Son

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Exhibit C:
This poster comes up with this conclusion based on her overall ignorance of the Africwn continent and its people whichis probably based on what "she" sees on the BBC. She also throws this one post about my girl to try to further reiterate whst she is saying but she utterly fails because it has no basis to the subject at hand.

:heh:

Funny enough I was born in Africa, I've lived in Africa and I've visited many African and Black Caribbean Countries...but of course you know more than me

The post about your girlfriend pretty much explains why you are dead set on considering mixed race people black

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I'd bet anything half of these posters in here saying mixed race people are black are mixed themselves. You want to be part of a race. I get it. I've been there.

@ebonykiss dropping that ether. :wow:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Funny enough I was born in Africa, I've lived in Africa and I've visited many African and Black Caribbean Countries...but of course you know more than me

The post about your girlfriend pretty much explains why you are dead set on considering mixed race people black

It's very transparent. These types of blacks only believe in a certain type of blackness using outliers.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

:whew:

@Rainman what you got to say now playboy? :pachaha:

By the way @emoney is African too. :mjpls:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Your basis for your entire argument against me is purely based on ASSumptions. You bringing up my girl has absolutely NOTHING to do with his conversation and has NOTHING to to with the point you're trying to make. It was just a cheap and pathetic attempt to discredit me, which oh btw you've failed.

Obtw, according to your logic since I was born in Va, I should have forehand knowledge about people living in Costa Rica, right?? Just because you were born in a certain counrty doesn't mean you hsve firsthand knowlege about people in the Western Sahara. See how your logic about "I wss born in Africa, so I know more about Africa then ur ignorant ass" doesn't hold up?

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
It doesn't make much sense to call someone who is light "black" (dark)

Why are you so insistent on claiming them?

Meh, it doesn't make sense to call someone who is brown a black person either.
Instead of naming ourselves after crayons, we should keep it simple and call ourselves African-American.

west indians have a culture ALL OUR OWN. is it african? NO. It has african influences yes ...but jamaica for example is a fusion of mostly african..english and indian cultures. i feel my english and indian influences AS MUCH as the african influences. and that's how I was "raised".

I can rock with this. Same applies to us. In essence, to say you're an Afro-American is to say your a mutt.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Your basis for your entire argument against me is purely based on ASSumptions. You bringing up my girl has absolutely NOTHING to do with his conversation and has NOTHING to to with the point you're trying to make. It was just a cheap and pathetic attempt to discredit me, which oh btw you've failed.

Obtw, according to your logic since I was born in Va, I should have forehand knowledge about people living in Costa Rica, right?? Just because you were born in a certain counrty doesn't mean you hsve firsthand knowlege about people in the Western Sahara. See how your logic about "I wss born in Africa, so I know more about Africa then ur ignorant ass" doesn't hold up?

You claiming your women looks like Paula Patton has everything to do with the subject and why you want everyone to consider her a Black women but carry on... let us all deny the OBVIOUS European influences
paula-patton-youthful-and-fresh-in-naeem-khan.jpeg

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
You claiming your women looks like Paula Patton has everything to do with the subject and why you want everyone to consider her a Black women but carry on... let us all deny the OBVIOUS European influences

No that's a black woman because women in africa look similar :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that's a black woman because women in africa look similar :laff:

you dudes have your minds so far up your ass you can't tell how stupid you sound

just because Paula Patton's features are the result of admixture between white and black doesn't mean that her features are ONLY possible through admixture.....as has been mentioned countless times in this thread and as has been conceded by many of you racists, it is possible for black women with 100% African genes to have features like her......just because it isn't common doesn't discount the fact that it exists and you don't need admixture to look like her

here is a beauty content in Rwanda....a black African country with 100% black women competing.....you got girls of every skin tone ranging from light brown to dark black......you got slim noses.....wide noses......long hair....short hair......kinky hair......curly hair

stop acting like there is some pure black African look and that anything that steers away from this preconceived notion created by the racist white media is the result of admixture with the superior white race......because if there is every a good looking black woman, she must have gotten those good looks from somewhere other than Africa :stopitslime:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
you dudes have your minds so far up your ass you can't tell how stupid you sound

just because Paula Patton's features are the result of admixture between white and black doesn't mean that her features are ONLY possible through admixture.....as has been mentioned countless times in this thread and as has been conceded by many of you racists, it is possible for black women with 100% African genes to have features like her......just because it isn't common doesn't discount the fact that it exists and you don't need admixture to look like her

here is a beauty content in Rwanda....a black African country with 100% black women competing.....you got girls of every skin tone ranging from light brown to dark black......you got slim noses.....wide noses......long hair....short hair......kinky hair......curly hair

stop acting like there is some pure black African look and that anything that steers away from this preconceived notion created by the racist white media is the result of admixture with the superior white race......because if there is every a good looking black woman, she must have gotten those good looks from somewhere other than Africa :stopitslime:

:snooze:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
First of all, my gurl looks NOTHING like Patton, just becuse she is real light doesn't mean she could be her twin.

Second you have no idea what the ethnic composite of my girl is to even make the baseless point of me tryinf to associate her of being black.

Third, stop putting words in my mouth I did NOT claim either her or PP as being black, read what I said in this thread before making such dumbass assumptions that makes u look like a bafoon.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Meh, it doesn't make sense to call someone who is brown a black person either.
Instead of naming ourselves after crayons, we should keep it simple and call ourselves African-American.

I can rock with this. Same applies to us. In essence, to say you're an Afro-American is to say your a mutt.
exactly black america has its own culture and what we consider black is a reflection of that. Its going to be different for africans and caribbeans

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps

Really ! all those females , including the winner below are well within the range I mentioned permed hair does not change that
20100325112626_grace_bahati_miss_rwanda_2010.jpg

images

:bryan:

14533-nadgee.jpg

:deadhorse: