Robin Thicke's Black Son

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
what island are YOU from where your culture is mostly african? :what:
west indians have a culture ALL OUR OWN. is it african? NO. It has african influences yes ...but jamaica for example is a fusion of mostly african..english and indian cultures. i feel my english and indian influences AS MUCH as the african influences. and that's how I was "raised".

This bytch doesn't know what the fukk she is!! :russ: :russ: :russ:

First she said she considers herself " black":

yes i'm jamaican. My mom is black jamaican ...very dark chocolate skin. west african features. she's a BLACK jamaican. My dad is mulatto jamaican..light skin..grey eyes..pointy nose..wavy hair. his grandmother is Scottish and his dad mixed with south east asian(India). i'm carmel (on the lighter side of caramel) wavy hair with big south east indian dravadian eyes. my whole life i've gotten "what are you". i get people coming up to me speaking spanish etc. DESPITE ALL THAT i consider myself BLACK always have. .

And NOW you are multiracial??? :heh:

But it all comes out now:
images

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
This bytch doesn't know what the fukk she is!! :russ: :russ: :russ:

First she said she considers herself " black":

. "DESPITE ALL THAT i consider myself BLACK always have."

NOW you are multiracial???

:wtf: at this c00n :troll:
All you African-Americans do is try to confuse people. So its no wonder why she would be confused too. Growing up AA always tried to brainwash me into thinking that I was black. I went along with it for awhile even though I knew it made no fukking sense.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what's funny is that this blonde cac kid gonna say nikka just cause he's 25% black. :deadrose:

according to Jim Crow America he woulda been a nikka

remember I think the rule was you were considered black if you were more than 1/8th black

so by law he would be a nikka so in my book he can say nikka :yeshrug:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All you African-Americans do is try to confuse people. So its no wonder why she maybe be confused too. Growing up AA always tried to brainwash me into thinking that I was black. I went along with it for awhile even though I knew it made no fukking sense.

Blah, blah, blah, you confused lil fukkwit, why don't you quote someone who can actually give a damn to what you are talking about :childplease:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
according to Jim Crow America he woulda been a nikka

remember I think the rule was you were considered black if you were more than 1/8th black

so by law he would be a nikka so in my book he can say nikka :yeshrug:

nikka shut up. keep living by our oppresors mentality you c00n. lmao @ you dapping up a blonde hair blue eyed cac calling you a nikka. would you dap brad pitt if he called you a nikka? neither look black so what's your reasoning. FOH.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
this clown :snoop: you do know the MOST caribs are mutlicultral/mixes right? got damn you're a fukking idiot.

Don't try to flip the scrip to put diminish my credibility. YOU have LOST all yours, and it has been exposed. Suck on that :troll: :heh:

Any "daps" you would receive, like from that other confused halfbreed, carry absolutely no weight, since your credibility has long been ousted :russ:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut up. keep living by our oppresors mentality you c00n. lmao @ you dapping up a blonde hair blue eyed cac calling you a nikka. would you dap brad pitt if he called you a nikka? neither look black so what's your reasoning. FOH.

If I ain't know who he was I would have a problem with it. But his mom is obviously black. He has black ancestors. If he identifies with his black heritage who am I to say he can't. I personally would like it if all humans acknowledged their black/African heritage and embraced it. If this kid called me "n1gger" in a malicious manner, it wouldn't make any sense. Because he would be saying the same shyt to his moms and his grandparents.

The reason white people can't say n1gger is not because they don't look black but because they aren't one of us by blood. They can't know what it feels like to be considered sub-human for much of this countries history. Whether this kid looks like Thor or not, there is no denying he had ancestors who were slaves and who faced oppression. That alone gives him a pass IMO. This kid is one of us by blood even if its a little. Just my opinion. :manny:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I ain't know who he was I would have a problem with it. But his mom is obviously black. He has black ancestors. If he identifies with his black heritage who am I to say he can't. I personally would like it if all humans acknowledged their black/African heritage and embraced it. If this kid called me "******" in a malicious manner, it wouldn't make any sense. Because he would be saying the same shyt to his moms and his grandparents.

The reason white people can't say ****** is not because they don't look black but because they aren't one of us by blood. This kid is one of us by blood even if its a little. Just my opinion. :manny:

So if he identifies with his black heritage, he can call you a nikka but what if he doesn't? all bets are off despite his mom still being half black? :yawn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if he identifies with his black heritage, he can call you a nikka but what if he doesn't? all bets are off despite his mom still being half black? :yawn:

look man I'm all for us being one people

dividing us up based on how much black or white someone has makes no sense....we are more politically powerful as a group in racist America if we are united as ONE rather than breaking off into different groups based on how much blackness each person has.....look how fukked up it is for black folks in Brazil.....you have them splintered into 10 different groups based on how light or dark they are......we are better off here in the States being considered BLACK whether we are as light as Paula Patton or as dark as Don Cheadle

I'm all for everyone with any discernible black heritage being part of the family.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
look man I'm all for us being one people

dividing us up based on how much black or white someone has makes no sense....we are more politically powerful as a group in racist America if we are united as ONE rather than breaking off into different groups based on how much blackness each person has.....look how fukked up it is for black folks in Brazil.....you have them splintered into 10 different groups based on how light or dark they are......we are better off here in the States being considered BLACK whether we are as light as Paula Patton or as dark as Don Cheadle

I'm all for everyone with any discernible black heritage being part of the family.

2642183-slow_clap_gif.gif

But with that being posted, only those who WANTS to be identified as black and support black caues (which is being anti-white-supremacy) . Someone like "Greatestlaker" does NOT want to be associated with being black and Paula Patton does NOT support black causes.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people are the ones that can't tell when a person is mixed.

I still get the :what: face when black people try to tell me Obama doesn't look mixed.

Thats because we live around alot of black people which means we get to see the whole diversity of phenotypes within our people. Every black person got light skin and dark skin members of their family. You can have children who have the same father and mother who look very different in terms of skin color and hair texture. Its only c00ns like you and white people who rarely know black people that get surprised by our features. Maybe if you grew up around black people you would know that "pointy noses" and light skin doesn't automatically mean mixed.

Last I checked biology tells us that ALL humans descended from black Africans, so it shouldn't be surprising to see black people with a wide diversity of features including those more frequently expressed in white or asian people.

And Obama looks black more than anything else. Thank his African father with his super nikka genes. :whew: