Robin Thicke's Black Son

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:bryan: @ how mad these dudes in here are.

How about people date who the fukk they want?

You have no claim over these women.

Get a fukking grip.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Its because those type of females are crushed by the white supremacist system. They are the ones that believe in the lies that media tells them. You can go to any black-majority forum and you can see black females creating all these wm/bw threads. Or hell go to any forum with bw and see them lusting for cacs. Google topix and go to the African AMrican forum, and I bet you you will see a do "*insert men here* like black girls??" Or "I'm a black girl and Im attracted to *insert men here*. IT's sad and pathetic at the same time, you can go to youtube and find all these mammys worshiping cacs but you find only one or two cacs returning the favor. :stopitslime: Ain't no men are rushing to wife up the average black chick, that bytch has to stand out to get a cac's attention, then if you notice the dynamics of the dating game, you will see the SAME chicks who will pass up a average black man will go for a busted whiteboy OVER a black man in his stature. There are too many examples of this. I've said this on page two of this thread. But truthfully most bw are not into cacs, it's only the ones online that has this fixation. You see all these blogs and vids pop up PERSUADING black women to date cacs. NO OTHER RACE OF WOMAN DOES THIS. As I said go to youtube and find DOZENS of pantheistic and futile and thirsty bw lusting for cacs. And if cacs do recognize them (like on that forum), he usually goes for the light-skinned women. But they say WE are the ones that are color-strucked. And also the cacs that DO reply to those vids are the SAME ones who would troll and bash the very few white women vids who like black men. You will NEVER see a bunch of racist trolls trolling on a blackwomen who likes wm vids. NEVER.

Be white supremacists brehs.

Truth is, black girls don't have options outside their race like white,latina and asian girls.

This why when they do get a white dude they brag about it like Anothergirl.

When white dudes date outside they usually go for someone with similar qualities as white women, straight hair,light skin,valley accent etc.

I don't take Anothergirl seriously after seeing how she defends white men as if they give a damn about her.black ass.