Robin Thicke's Black Son

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:ohlawd: schoolin' these fools in here tryna spin shyt to further their agenda of blackwashing the whole world. they don't realize that does more HARM than good.

no.... the sad part is they know EXACTLY what they're saying and it all comes down to p*ssy. lets make every damn "feature" a black feature so when we lust after nothing but mixes and "barely blacks" we can say "hey, i'm not a c00n they're still technically black :troll:" .
it's so intellectually dishonest. i mean people call me c00n up and down on here but at least i have the BALLS to actually admit i perfer white dudes mostly inpart to the way i was socialized growing up. these fukk kneecrows would rather make every other race "potentially black" than admit they don't prefer their OWN. disgusting and why i can't respect them .

You were raised by white folk?
I was raised around white folk, but when i first got a glimpse of a black woman in all her glory, i was like :ohhh:
Then :noah:

Now :blessed:

Now, in my old age, and after my existential phase, i'm unable to pinpoint which race of women i prefer, but rather, the type of human being i want to spend my life with.
Don't pigeonhole yourself by compartmentalizing them most intrinsic aspect of humanity....

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You were raised by white folk?
I was raised around white folk, but when i first got a glimpse of a black woman in all her glory, i was like :ohhh:
Then :noah:

Now :blessed:

Now, in my old age, and after my existential phase, i'm unable to pinpoint which race of women i prefer, but rather, the type of human being i want to spend my life with.
Don't pigeonhole yourself by compartmentalizing them most intrinsic aspect of humanity....
everybodies experience is different breh...but props to you for choosing the path you choose.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
are we really suppose to listen to a guy who idle worships a cac Justin Timberlake and Anotherc00n on what's black?
:russ:

by their logic no one in my family would be considered black except me. I'm the only darkskinned one out of 5 children...how does that happen?

that Robin Thicke lil boy isn't black though..he walking round looking like he ready to sign up for the Hitler Party...:lolbron:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys have poor comprehension skills. :laff: This tells me more about how you feel about blackness then anything posting pics like we don't already know that black people are very diverse. Just like white people and Asian people.

:heh: you guys would probably get offended if one said Blake griffin gets his wide nose from his dad. No one would argue against that it could possibly be from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in blacks. That offends you because you find that unattractive. No one would argue against his red hair coming from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in white people. Only reason ya'll going so hard is because you associate thin noses and lips with attractiveness and find it offensive that we WERE Correct in our assumptions.

Next you guys are going to get mad that we can tell Tae Heckford, Tyson Beckford and Naomi Campbell all have Asian ancestry. Slanted eyes are traits commonly found in Asians.

Naomi Campbell isn't part Asian :laff: She nor her mom don't know who her father is.

And she doesn't have slanted eyes either

1200-NAOMI-TAXI-COVER2-WILLIAN-GARRETT-VOGUE-SPIRIT-RESTORATION-e1318030072467.jpeg

Her eyes are perfectly round

emoney

custom user title
Daps
are we really suppose to listen to a guy who idle worships a cac Justin Timberlake and Anotherc00n on what's black?

by their logic no one in my family would be considered black except me. I'm the only darkskinned one out of 5 children...how does that happen?

that Robin Thicke lil boy isn't black though..he walking round looking like he ready to sign up for the Hitler Party...:lolbron:

don't take this as disrespect but do you share the same mother and father with all your siblings?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Naomi Campbell isn't part Asian :laff: She nor her mom don't know who her father is.

1200-NAOMI-TAXI-COVER2-WILLIAN-GARRETT-VOGUE-SPIRIT-RESTORATION-e1318030072467.jpeg

why don't you research before talking out your ass? She's 1/4 or 1/8 Asian. Her paternal grandmother is Chinese from some reports or her dad is half. Did you know Neyo the r&b singer has Asian ancestry as well? Look at his eyes. Showing a picture of Naomi when she was a teenager and her features not setting in yet proves nothing.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

:yawn: yes you are supposed to listen to me because i am the truth and you are the white mans negro

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Sanaa Lathan and Meagan Good are some of the most popular black beauties though.

:shaq:

tumblr_mdwlm9a1l01r8ie53o1_1280.jpg

She looks exactly like her mother, just lighter

tumblr_m7ggqbXUSk1r8ie53o1_500.jpg

Her father

Ironically 1) In the book, their characters were brown/dark skinned. Patton's character had dreadlocks if I recall correctly. It was the film director's decision to change that. 2) Neither Monique or Sidibe we were wearing weave (Mariah most definitely was wearing hair pieces).
Whats your point? Rihanna's father is half white. She has said that on numerous occasions. Even on the Ellen Degeneres show she said she can relate to Mariah Carey, because they are both mixed and were both bullied for it.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

Her grandmother is Chinese you fukking moron.

Aren't you the same idiot that said Jessica Lucas is half Pakistani?
:laff:

Get a fukking clue.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why don't you research before talking out your ass? She's 1/4 or 1/8 Asian. Her paternal grandmother is Chinese from some reports or her dad is half. Did you know Neyo the r&b singer has Asian ancestry as well? Look at his eyes. Showing a picture of Naomi when she was a teenager and her features not setting in yet proves nothing.

So Asians don't get slanted eyes until they're adults :patrice:

She's not even a teenager in that photo, by the way. They're from the late 1980s, so she was in her 20s.

Naomi-Campbell-Vogue.jpg

She looks like the Jamaican woman that she is, but you put her in with Tae Heckard, who is clearly part Asian.

"Some reports" :usure:

So Naomi doesn't know who her dad is, and neither does her mom...but some how people know that she has some phantom Chinese grandparent? I need photo proof, lol.

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her grandmother is Chinese you fukking moron.

Aren't you the same idiot that said Jessica Lucas is half Pakistani?
:laff:

Get a fukking clue.

Google Jessica Lucas and you will see at least half of the reports [falsely] have said that she is "Haitian and Pakistan". It wasn't until she had to say herself that that wasn't true. So how is that MY fault?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So Asians don't get slanted eyes until they're adults :patrice:

She's not even a teenager in that photo, by the way. They're from the late 1980s, so she was in her 20s.

Naomi-Campbell-Vogue.jpg

She looks like the Jamaican woman that she is, but you put her in with Tae Heckard, who is clearly part Asian.

"Some reports" :usure:

So Naomi doesn't know who her dad is, and neither does her mom...but some how people know that she has some phantom Chinese grandparent? :no:
Goddamn you are fukking ignorant.

You do know there are a number of Jamaicans that are Chinese and Indian? And there are several Afro-Jamaicans that have Asian ancestry?

After slavery was abolished in the Caribbean. The British brought over Indians and Chinese to work as Indentured Servants in the British West Indies. That's why close to 40% of Trinidad and Guyana's population is Indian and Chinese.

Pick up a fukking history book. You are embarrassing yourself.