Robin Thicke's Black Son

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You guys have poor comprehension skills. :laff: This tells me more about how you feel about blackness then anything posting pics like we don't already know that black people are very diverse. Just like white people and Asian people.

:heh: you guys would probably get offended if one said Blake griffin gets his wide nose from his dad. No one would argue against that it could possibly be from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in blacks. That offends you because you find that unattractive. No one would argue against his red hair coming from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in white people. Only reason ya'll going so hard is because you associate thin noses and lips with attractiveness and find it offensive that we WERE Correct in our assumptions.

Next you guys are going to get mad that we can tell Tae Heckford, Tyson Beckford and Naomi Campbell all have Asian ancestry. Slanted eyes are traits commonly found in Asians.
I said that shyt awhile back and the dudes on here got mad. They brought up the Khoisan people of Africa to "prove" that black people can have slanted eyes. :comeon: You can't win with dudes like that.

2d2aupx.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
What does this have to do with anything I said? :mindblown:

lol absolutely nothing. Didn't I tell you how this thread will play out? Black people tense up and suddenly get as obtuse as possible. Dude is still arguing on something we were correct about. Lol black washing the world is why he can't simply understand what we said.

Certain races have certain traits. Doesn't mean each race can't produce other races traits. Very possible. It just means some traits are more commonly found in one more than the other. Also it's been said within the medical community that it's harder to diagnose black people in America because of the dismissal of admixture. As we all know certain races react different to medications and disease. :snoop: lying has lasting effects.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
No breh, it's f*ckin' retarded and ignorant to assume a black chick is mixed because of a slim nose, elongated jawline, and yes, even slanted eyes, don't let me get started on that. That's the point. And some of us are sick of idiots like you saying this sh*t like it's the gospel, and people buying it. A big nose is a dominant trait within portions of the West African ethnic group, same as it is within portions of Turks, Persians, Greeks, etc. But you're basically saying slim nose = mixed, wide nose = pure, that's nonsense. And for the record, there are plenty of chicks with wide noses that are attractive, what bothers people like me is the ignorance of your post, not your assumption about what is beauty, could give a f*ck what you think:

Victoria Secret Model:

OluchiOnweagba.jpg
I hope nikkaz like you pass on hot bishes like this so I can :eat:
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
No breh, it's f*ckin' retarded and ignorant to assume a black chick is mixed because of a slim nose, elongated jawline, and yes, even slanted eyes, don't let me get started on that. That's the point. And some of us are sick of idiots like you saying this sh*t like it's the gospel, and people buying it. A big nose is a dominant trait within portions of the West African ethnic group, same as it is within portions of Turks, Persians, Greeks, etc. But you're basically saying slim nose = mixed, wide nose = pure, that's nonsense. And for the record, there are plenty of chicks with wide noses that are attractive, what bothers people like me is the ignorance of your post, not your assumption about what is beauty, could give a f*ck what you think:

Victoria Secret Model:

OluchiOnweagba.jpg

Oluchi Onweagba. Good looking girl. Her husband is white as the snow. Lol I didn't read anything else you said :laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Oluchi Onweagba. Good looking girl. Her husband is white as the snow. Lol I didn't read anything else you said :laff:

:mindblown: I'm done breh, do you, it's obvious where you stand now, I've made my point, you talkin' more retarded by the post. To all brothas/sistas, make sure you don't get brainwashed with bullsh*t like this, or let people typecast y'all. TV, movies, and media in general is full of idiots like @MikeBrownsJob who are portraying idiotic sh*t, make sure you don't get your knowledge spoon fed to you, it's clear there an agenda out there.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:comeon: I think you just don't any rhythm from any high yellow broads.:umad:
:beli:

My own broad is high yella, :youngsabo:but the difference between her and PP is that she's actually attractive and dont run her mouth to the media about our sex life.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Not denying that, but to deny that Ethiopians have features that would be considered (at least to Coli standards) "white" is intellectually dishonest.
I knew this asswipe would post the blackest nikkas in Africa to prove a point....

what's wrong with that?

darker more sub-saharan african looking black people are less likely to be mixed than lighter skinned more racially ambiguous looking "black" people

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
what's wrong with that?

darker more sub-saharan african looking black people are less likely to be mixed than lighter skinned more racially ambiguous looking "black" people

More "sub-saharan"??? Do you know how ignorant that sounds?

SO what you saying is the deeper in Africa u go, the blacker a person is? :dwillhuh:

thecoli logic brehs :rudy:

emoney

custom user title
Daps

Victoria Secret Model:

OluchiOnweagba.jpg

when you say "big"...what do you mean? do you mean wide or long? width or length?

west africans are more likely to have wider noses and persians,turks,greeks are more likely to have sharper or longer noses?

have u heard of rhinoplasty? a lot of middle eastern (jews,persians,arabs) especially the women get that procedure done because of their hook noses

all this is irrelevant but what I'm saying is you need to understand terms before you use them.