Robin Thicke's Black Son

emoney

custom user title
Daps
More "sub-saharan"??? Do you know how ignorant that sounds?

SO what you saying is the deeper in Africa u go, the blacker a person is? :dwillhuh:

thecoli logic brehs :rudy:

Sub-Saharan Africa is a geopolitical area. It refers to nation-states south of the Sahara. Sub meaning below and the Sahara being a desert. It's not offensive but dumb ass black people have made it seem like an insult. The reason for separating North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa is because of culture, socio-political differences. For the most part, North Africans (whether Berber, Arab, or Copt) have more cultural similarities with those outside of the continent then inside the continent. It's not merely a skin complexion thing as you probably believe.

So that is exactly what I'm saying.

It is common sense.

Geography plays a key role in this.

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
when you say "big"...what do you mean? do you mean wide or long? width or length?

west africans are more likely to have wider noses and persians,turks,greeks are more likely to have sharper or longer noses?

have u heard of rhinoplasty? a lot of middle eastern (jews,persians,arabs) especially the women get that procedure done because of their hook noses

all this is irrelevant but what I'm saying is you need to understand terms before you use them.

My bad, I meant wide nose, not a big hook nose or anything like that. And yes, Greeks be having some big ass noses, I was there breh, a bunch of CACs lookin' like:

Greece-longevity-Vangelis-001.jpg

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You guys who are claiming that Black people possess every single skin complexion, hair texture, facial feature, nose shape equally are the ones hurting the race. You guys in here trying to adhere to the one drop rule are creating more and more division and confusion. Don't you realize that this kid being taught that he is black by his delusional parents is going to breed resentment from full black people? This is why our women have no self esteem because dark skin/brown skin black women are not even allowed to be the representation of black beauty within their own race.... They have to have Alicia Keys or Soledad O'Brien rep for them.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Sub-Saharan Africa is a geopolitical area. It refers to nation-states south of the Sahara. Sub meaning below and the Sahara being a desert. It's not offensive but dumb ass black people have made it seem like an insult. The reason for separating North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa is because of culture, socio-political differences. For the most part, North Africans (whether Berber, Arab, or Copt) have more cultural similarities with those outside of the continent then inside the continent. It's not merely a skin complexion thing as you probably believe.

It is common sense.

You guys who are claiming that Black people possess every single skin complexion, hair texture, facial feature, nose shape equally are the ones hurting the race. You guys in here trying to adhere to the one drop rule are creating more and more division and confusion. Don't you realize that this kid being taught that he is black by his delusional parents is going to breed resentment from full black people? This is why our women have no self esteem because dark skin/brown skin black women are not even allowed to be the representation of black beauty within their own race.... They have to have Alicia Keys or Soledad O'Brien rep for them.

They really have no idea what they are saying. :lolbron:..

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said. You negroes continously miss the point and try to be as obtuse as possible. Read the thread. About 1 out of 3 white americans have black ancestry. There's probably not one human 100 percent anything but that doesn't mean they stop identifying as a race. :heh: only negroes cannot make a simple distinction between someone who has a non-black grandparent or parent versus two black parents and two black grandparents. :snoop: No fukked up. You just choose to play coy.

:snooze:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
The OP is a fukking Justin Timberlake stan.

So basically this whole thread stems from him being mad that Robin Thicke is stealing his shine.

:troll: all of that. Justin Timberlake at 2 milli is really threatened by song of the summer 174k in the first week. :heh:

Beyonce was threatened by Kelly Rowland after Motivation. :laff:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell those people are mixed because they're two shades from white dumbass :beli:

You said you'd know Pilar was mixed by just looking at her on the street. Get the fukk out of here.

a15.png

Lighting. She's one of the darker biracials.

Jessica-Lucas2.jpg

24th-annual-Gemini-Awards-jessica-lucas-9538280-610-956.jpg

Last edited:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Keke Palmer, Gabrielle Union, Kerry Washington, Sanaa Lathan and Meagan Good are some of the most popular black beauties though.

I wouldn't think half white, more like 1/4 white, because of her skin complexion.

She is like Rhianna, you can tell both of them are mixed.

:shaq:

tumblr_mdwlm9a1l01r8ie53o1_1280.jpg

She looks exactly like her mother, just lighter

tumblr_m7ggqbXUSk1r8ie53o1_500.jpg

Her father

I wouldn't think half white, more like 1/4 white, because of her skin complexion.

She is like Rhianna, you can tell both of them are mixed.
notice how in the movie "Precious", Paula Patton and Mariah Carey (the two bi-racials) were educated career woman. One working as a social worker the other working as a school teacher...contrast that with Monique and Gabriel Sidabey (the two dark/brown skin) were on wealth fare, overweight, weave wearing women.

Ironically 1) In the book, their characters were brown/dark skinned. Patton's character had dreadlocks if I recall correctly. It was the film director's decision to change that. 2) Neither Monique or Sidibe we were wearing weave (Mariah most definitely was wearing hair pieces).

Last edited:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

It is common sense.

:ohlawd: schoolin' these fools in here tryna spin shyt to further their agenda of blackwashing the whole world. they don't realize that does more HARM than good.

They really have no idea what they are saying. :lolbron:..
no.... the sad part is they know EXACTLY what they're saying and it all comes down to p*ssy. lets make every damn "feature" a black feature so when we lust after nothing but mixes and "barely blacks" we can say "hey, i'm not a c00n they're still technically black :troll:" .
it's so intellectually dishonest. i mean people call me c00n up and down on here but at least i have the BALLS to actually admit i perfer white dudes mostly inpart to the way i was socialized growing up. these fukk kneecrows would rather make every other race "potentially black" than admit they don't prefer their OWN. disgusting and why i can't respect them .

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:ohlawd: schoolin' these fools in here tryna spin shyt to further their agenda of blackwashing the whole world. they don't realize that does more HARM than good.

no.... the sad part is they know EXACTLY what they're saying and it all comes down to p*ssy. lets make every damn "feature" a black feature so when we lust after nothing but mixes and "barely blacks" we can say "hey, i'm not a c00n they're still technically black :troll:" .
it's so intellectually dishonest. i mean people call me c00n up and down on here but at least i have the BALLS to actually admit i perfer white dudes mostly inpart to the way i was socialized growing up. these fukk kneecrows would rather make every other race "potentially black" than admit they don't prefer their OWN. disgusting and why i can't respect them .

:comeon: