Robin Thicke's Black Son

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don Cheadle has about 20% European ancestry. I guess he's not "black" anymore. :lupe:

Tc1FDO5.jpg

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:wtf:
Good lord, even if she was with a black man, I still couldnt find her attractive.

It looks like she has 6'o clock shadows all over her face :lolbron:
:comeon: I think you just don't any rhythm from any high yellow broads.:umad:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
claim what you know..but be who you are. if you're only 25% black but you're raised in a mostly black family then it shouldnt matter if you identify as a black man..

but if you're like drake raised by white folk or other non blacks..its harder to accept you repping black when what did you really experience outside of the bullshyt kids say in school?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Anywhere where there's been slaves a mulatto elite has been created meaning biracial people have been on top of black people since the ending of slavery. All of South America. Haiti etc. The first 18 african americans who got a PHD, like 16 of were in fact biracial. If you don't think most of the freedmen back then weren't mulatto you are lost. They set that system up for a reason.

Yeah but we got Garvey. He laid the game down. The problem lies with us now.

Marcus-Garvey-9307319-1-402.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
By the logic in this thread, none of us are real black people. :lupe:

Also, by the logic in this thread, are mixed people only supposed to have kids with other mixed people, who are mixed with the exact same races as they are? Because no matter what, SOMEONE's gonna look outta place in the family tree. :ufdup:

Like I said. You negroes continously miss the point and try to be as obtuse as possible. Read the thread. About 1 out of 3 white americans have black ancestry. There's probably not one human 100 percent anything but that doesn't mean they stop identifying as a race. :heh: only negroes cannot make a simple distinction between someone who has a non-black grandparent or parent versus two black parents and two black grandparents. :snoop: No fukked up. You just choose to play coy.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Naw I don't know about him, but I don't identify paula as a black woman, but the self ether is real that black women count her as one. This is why I know black people are apprehensive about biracials identifying as such. We subconsciously acknowledge that they are afforded opportunities in society that us monoracial brothers and sisters aren't afforded.

Black women lose points in the standards of beauty and black men lose points in politics and business(if you haven't noticed all the prominent black leadership is hella whitewashed)

If you put Paula Patton in her group as a biracial women she doesn't even register. When you got Halle and Gugu Mbatha Raw

gugu-mbatha-raw-picture_430x600.jpg

she doesn't even register.

Check it.

Suzanne_Malveaux_080221-N-4965F-108.jpeg

obrien.soledad.jpg

145678.jpg

If you hadn't noticed most of the prominent black woman news casters on liberal stations are in fact biracial. Suzanne Malveoux's father one of the most prominent "black" physicians out there.

staff_malveaux.jpg

There's levels to this shyt brehs.

You're dead on. This the color caste system something the still with us for slavery However this a lot people don't like to touch on how intricate it is.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
These race threads are full of pseudo-science and bs hilarious "rules" bout who's black, who's white, who's mixed. GOAT way to spend a slow day at work :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
But but the black gene is dominant.

Your kids will be black, breh. :troll:

My kids would be black, that's not the point, and Karyn Parsons was already heavily mixed. But it seems the trend is the mixed breeds marry outside their race, generally to whites, and it goes to follow the grandchildren show up the same. I'll be damned if my grandkids deny I am their granddad. Nothing to do with my kids, but I don't want to be the starter of this trend in my bloodline. I'm already peanut butter, so I'm already f*cked if I marry CAC, my kids will look like Blake Griffin and sh*t, I'ma keep it 100 and marry black like all my cousins, to purify our bloodline :jawalrus:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Stop copping pleas and post a pic of what you think a pure Black person looks like :stopitslime:

Igbo female:

6212_115822023718_77498713718_2258029_6445936_n.jpg

Fulani Girl:

fula.jpg

Hausa Girl:

IMG00168-20110712-1310.jpg

Yoruba Woman:

Yoruba_woman_holding_twins.jpg

All 100% black, all with different facial features, AND THIS IS JUST ONE COUNTRY, Africa has over 50 countries I believe. Verdict: @GreatestLaker and @MikeBrownsJob are f*ckin' idiots.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
notice how in the movie "Precious", Paula Patton and Mariah Carey (the two bi-racials) were educated career woman. One working as a social worker the other working as a school teacher...contrast that with Monique and Gabriel Sidabey (the two dark/brown skin) were on wealth fare, overweight, weave wearing women.

It's generally like that, the light skinned chick is either intellectually superior, or she's a two-timing money hungry white man's lapdog like Jasmin Guy in Harlem Nights (not sure if that's the right movie) or Salli Richardson in Low Down Dirty Shame.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You guys have poor comprehension skills. :laff: This tells me more about how you feel about blackness then anything posting pics like we don't already know that black people are very diverse. Just like white people and Asian people.

:heh: you guys would probably get offended if one said Blake griffin gets his wide nose from his dad. No one would argue against that it could possibly be from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in blacks. That offends you because you find that unattractive. No one would argue against his red hair coming from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in white people. Only reason ya'll going so hard is because you associate thin noses and lips with attractiveness and find it offensive that we WERE Correct in our assumptions.

Next you guys are going to get mad that we can tell Tae Heckford, Tyson Beckford and Naomi Campbell all have Asian ancestry. Slanted eyes are traits commonly found in Asians.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You guys have poor comprehension skills. :laff: This tells me more about how you feel about blackness then anything posting pics like we don't already know that black people are very diverse. Just like white people and Asian people.

:heh: you guys would probably get offended if one said Blake griffin gets his wide nose from his dad. No one would argue against that it could possibly be from his mother. No one would argue against his red hair coming from his mother. Because those are traits commonly found in white people. Only reason ya'll going so hard is because you associate thin noses and lips with attractiveness and find it offensive that we WE WERE Correct in our assumptions.

Next you guys are going to get mad that we can tell Tae Heckford, Tyson Beckford and Naomi Campbell all have Asian ancestry. Slanted eyes are traits commonly found in Asians.

No breh, it's f*ckin' retarded and ignorant to assume a black chick is mixed because of a slim nose, elongated jawline, and yes, even slanted eyes, don't let me get started on that. That's the point. And some of us are sick of idiots like you saying this sh*t like it's the gospel, and people buying it. A big nose is a dominant trait within portions of the West African ethnic group, same as it is within portions of Turks, Persians, Greeks, etc. But you're basically saying slim nose = mixed, wide nose = pure, that's nonsense. And for the record, there are plenty of chicks with wide noses that are attractive, what bothers people like me is the ignorance of your post, not your assumption about what is beauty, could give a f*ck what you think:

Victoria Secret Model:

OluchiOnweagba.jpg
I hope nikkaz like you pass on hot bishes like this so I can :eat: