Robin Thicke's Black Son

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Post a pic of this Black African...there's 53 countries over there.

Show us what a pure Black person looks like :troll:

but not all are Black-African countries

North Africa (The Maghreb) is primarily White Berber, Arab and Coptic.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
your right about Ghana not so much Angola

most taken from Angola (colonized by the Portuguese) ended up in Brazil (new world state set up by Portuguese)

most Jamaicans come from the Ashantis in Ghana and the Igbo in Nigeria I think

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I know a lot of people mixed with Black and Indian that look like her. Douglas, Caribbean people call them.
i would look at pilar and instantly think afro-carib like myself... :manny: a lot of us still look(are) "black" but it's a different look than than AA's. i dunno it's hard to explain. i can usually tell caribs when i see em.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Yep.

It's like these cats have never seen an Ethiopian before (who, BTW, are the original "people")

Ethiopia a country made up of numerous tribes are very diverse themselves.

The Nilotic tribes of Southern Ethiopia are the original people. As they have some of the oldest paternal (y-dna)

emoney

custom user title
Daps

The Nilotic tribes of Southern Ethiopia (borders Kenya, Southern Sudan, Uganda, etc.) are the original people. As they have some of the oldest paternal (y-dna)...them along with the Khoi-Khoi/San/Bushman/Twa people of Central Africa have the oldest dna markers

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

The Nilotic tribes of Southern Ethiopia are the original people. As they have some of the oldest paternal (y-dna)

Not denying that, but to deny that Ethiopians have features that would be considered (at least to Coli standards) "white" is intellectually dishonest.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i would look at pilar and instantly think afro-carib like myself... :manny: a lot of us still look(are) "black" but it's a different look than than AA's. i dunno it's hard to explain. i can usually tell caribs when i see em.

I know what you mean. maybe it's because I've lived in mostly diverse cities, but I can usually tell the difference between a AA, African, Caribbean and Afro latino.

especially you jamaican motherfukkers :mjpls: been around you nikkas all my life :heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I know what you mean. maybe it's because I've lived in mostly diverse cities, but I can usually tell the difference between a AA, African, Caribbean and Afro latino.

especially you jamaican motherfukkers :mjpls: been around you nikkas all my life :heh:
ok!!!! sombody feels me. :blessed:
i can usually tell AA's ....Africans.... and West Indians apart in most cases. and it's not about dark\light skin either. it's subtle facial feature distinctions. only times it gets a lil confusing is when i'm in the uk. a lot of y'all (my nigerian\african brethren) be fooling me making me think you're one of us until i hear you talk or hear the last name. :myman:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the logic in this thread, none of us are real black people. :lupe:

Also, by the logic in this thread, are mixed people only supposed to have kids with other mixed people, who are mixed with the exact same races as they are? Because no matter what, SOMEONE's gonna look outta place in the family tree. :ufdup: