Robin Thicke's Black Son

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Post a pic of this Black African...there's 53 countries over there.

Show us what a pure Black person looks like :troll:
You asked for a "pure black person"

Whats more pure than a black African?

Stop it dude.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Ya'll all praying for them Joan Curls, huh?

hsaiyxV.png

733758_470376789683148_106920048_n.jpg

anothergirl probably wants a babygirl to have that 3c loose curl hair that's wavy lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is a cac. Greatestlaker thinks anyone who isn't dark as coal, big lipped, wide nostriled, and nappy haired isn't a "pure black." He's a self-hating c00n fakkit.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
let her go!

I'm one of those black people that advocate getting rid of a lot of the dead weight. We need to get rid of weak links anyways. Your only as strong as your weakest link. Women like her are like extra fat and we need to slim down and get healthy,be lean.

anothergirl probably wants a babygirl to have that 3c loose curl hair that's wavy lol
all this because i don't want my kid claiming one side over the over and denying half of him\herself huh? ok. :beli:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It's just :mindblown: how Americans think you have to be Brad Pitt to be white. :wtf: you call Christian Ronaldo, Penelope Cruz.

exactly! if there is light skin blacks, then there are dark skin whites. But some Black people hate to admit the latter.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
You sayin that Ethiopian blood has been watered down with ehite blood for centuries?
Also, they don't fukk around outside their group, not even American blacks.
They are the anthropomorphic blueprint.

Study Ethiopian genetic, cultural and religious history and you will realize they do have racial admixture.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@GreatestLaker said he could see Pilar on the street, not know anything about her and automatically know she was mixed because of her nose/eyes. The only reason he'd say something like that is if he thinks only white people/non-black people have those features :comeon:

I could to.

But I would probably assume Pillar was a mix of Black and Asian.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
BLACK PEOPLE ARE GENETICALLY THE MOST DIVERSE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

EVERY SINGLE CAUCASOID TRAIT CAME DIRECTLY FROM BLACK PEOPLE!

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I, OTHER THAN MY LACK OF CAUCASOID GENES, IS THAT I THINK GLOBALLY, WHILE YOU HAVE A VERY NARROW MINDSET.

LET THAT MARINATE FOR A BIT.

NEXT!!!!

but what are the prototypical range of features that we possess?

see u can't use exceptions to the rule to disprove the rule

u claim every single caucasoid trait comes directly from black people....well I disagree. If they came from Black people then you and I (we wouldn't) refer to the traits as "Caucasoid" traits

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
but what are the prototypical range of features that we possess?

see u can't use exceptions to the rule to disprove the rule

u claim every single caucasoid trait comes directly from black people....well I disagree. If they came from Black people then you and I (we wouldn't) refer to the traits as "Caucasoid" traits

you sound kinda dumb, black folks are actually the original humans :patrice: