Robin Thicke's Black Son

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:wtf:

The fukk u care about "real" black people?? YOU ain't a real black person urself, and I can say that since the next gen in your line ain't gonna be black.
But your black ass will be the first one in line claiming that mulatto kid.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
You can tell those people are mixed because they're two shades from white dumbass :beli:

You said you'd know Pilar was mixed by just looking at her on the street. Bullshyt...

a15.png
I wouldn't think half white, more like 1/4 white, because of her skin complexion.

She is like Rhianna, you can tell both of them are mixed.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wouldn't think half white, more like 1/4 white, because of her skin complexion.

She is like Rhianna, you can tell both of them are mixed.

:ducktales:

Oh so NOOOOW we differentiate between "mixed" and "biracial"! :ohhh: Methinks you try to change the definition to suit your twisted logic :bryan:

Dude, you already came about as looking real foolish and ignorant, do we still have to :deadhorse:for you????

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
:ducktales:

Oh so NOOOOW we differentiate between "mixed" and "biracial"! :ohhh: Methinks you try to change the definition to suit your twisted logic :bryan:

Dude, you already came about as looking real foolish and ignorant, do we still have to :deadhorse:for you????
:what:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Exihibit A has just stated she SUPPORTS whiting out what little blackness she has in her line, thus expressing her disbelief in her future cacs in wanting to be black. :heh:

I bet she won't have a problem with the child saying he is white, will ya, :comeon:

let her go!

I'm one of those black people that advocate getting rid of a lot of the dead weight. We need to get rid of weak links anyways. Your only as strong as your weakest link. Women like her are like extra fat and we need to slim down and get healthy,be lean.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
same here i want to know exactly where in africa we decended from so i can go visit those places and check out the culture.....i have an IDEA that a lot of jamaican slaves were from Ghana and Angola.....but to know for sure :wow: nothing beats knowing where you come from. i'll be having that DNA test done soon myself.

your right about Ghana not so much Angola

most taken from Angola (colonized by the Portuguese) ended up in Brazil (new world state set up by Portuguese)

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Nah before I even knew her husband was a cac I thought she was wack. I just didn't know her name she was in precious and in some other film where she was marrying a dude. She is a piss poor actress and average looking.

notice how in the movie "Precious", Paula Patton and Mariah Carey (the two bi-racials) were educated career woman. One working as a social worker the other working as a school teacher...contrast that with Monique and Gabriel Sidabey (the two dark/brown skin) were on wealth fare, overweight, weave wearing women.