Robin Thicke's Black Son

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Kim K is "white"?? :ohhh:

Please, whites (from Europe) have put a blanket term (caucasoid) over ANYONE who looks likes them and adopts the white supremacist doctrine. So they can claim them so they're numbers won't dwindle (in which they are in Europe).

That's like saying King Abdullah is white :lolbron:

:whistle: Armenia literally sits on the Caucus Mountains. Kim K is more white than Kanye West and that's saying a lot.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
No that is the point, you wouldn't know that b*tch is half white unless she told you, OR unless you automatically assume pointy noses means half
What about these people?
pH5siLK.jpg

TDq2mUR.jpg

GCkgfhV.jpg

YFDoPtV.jpg

Let's see you spin this. :beli:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I did make that assumption upon seeing Pilar as I did with Obama as I did Bob Marley. As soon as I start being incorrect is the day I'll stop. An assumption is only ignorant if it's wrong. :skip:
Black people are the ones that can't tell when a person is mixed.

I still get the :what: face when black people try to tell me Obama doesn't look mixed.

Last edited:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Because when I went to Civil Rights museum last month I seen this (took pictures below)... Im West Indian and have mixed blood, But I'm Black. (Moms mixed, dad full black)

These laws were in Georgia. About 100 years ago.. 3 - 4 generations or close to that. 1927.

ir2no3.jpg

2a7633t.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

You really going to sit here and say you couldn't tell these guys were mixed? :usure:

You couldn't see the Folgiers brewing in the morning and Frisbee Golf outings in the summer? It's almost gotten to the point for me where I can tell whose mom is white and whose dad is black and vice versa. I'm going to go 2/3 white moms on this one just off demographics alone. :patrice: Javelle with the cac dad though..Am I right? :lupe:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The kid is octoroon, he will never live a DAY in this country as a black man. He's white as long as his black grandparent doesn't come around.

This is what happens when you conceive interracially... you run that risk that your children bred your lineage out... I kind of feel sorry for Paula's black parent.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he said this because if he referred to his son as white, some people would say 'why is he ignoring his quarter black side?' And you never know, he may gain some color. Garcelle Beauvais' sons look a lot blacker now than when they were first born.

garcelle-beauvais-yo-gabba-gabba.jpg

for shame, lmao.
I always confused her with someone else. I thought she was fully black.

Karyn Parsons (Hilary Banks)?

tumblr_mqz5lhNrHf1qeljzyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqz5kpmJE91qeljzyo1_500.jpg

3649113608_d80ec581fd.jpg

tumblr_mlixpbshoA1qg1aouo1_500.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You really going to sit here and say you couldn't tell these guys were mixed? :usure:

You couldn't see the Folgiers brewing in the morning and Frisbee Golf outings in the summer? It's almost gotten to the point for me where I can tell whose mom is white and whose dad is black and vice versa. I'm going to go 2/3 white moms on this one just off demographics alone. :patrice: Javelle with the cac dad though..Am I right? :lupe:

F*ck outta here c00n, you were saying b*tch must automatically be mixed 'cause of her facial features, the only dumbazz here is you, take the L and keep it movin'. :manny:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
kiara21.jpg

Self-hating c00ns thinking there's a monopoly on slim noses and an elongated jawline :umad:

:snoop:

Breh what exactly are you arguing. We know black people have these features. They are more common in white people though. That doesn't mean we are less diverse. Lol it's not either or breh.