Robin Thicke's Black Son

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Just for the record I hate white people like Robin Thicke ole 'I got 20 black friends!! I love HipHop I know the black struggle' ass nikkas. They always get toooooo comfortable and turn themselves into black people spokespersons. I actually prefer the normal white people to these Robin types;
c/s. it's almost insulting that he called his son black bttw. insulting to real black people.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And my point was that black genes have a greater percentage of overtaking the recessive white genes.

Do you really think she would have a white parent if you didn't know????

pilar-sanders-loses-custody.jpg

:aicmon:
i'd know

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeh unfortunately the black power movement tried to flip on it's head some of the old racist practices but it just created :ducktales: being passed on. Dominant genes? :heh: cmon breh. No matter if the kid is wesley snipes or blake griffin, it doesn't negate what's on the inside.

It takes about 3 generations (about a century) to wipe out blackness, and even then it's still recessive. Native American/Asian kids be looking white as f*ck in 1 generation :heh:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:laff:

Why because she has dark skin? Her noise and eyes look very euro. You can clearly see she is mixed.

I can post just as many pics of mulattoes with white skin/light skin, curly hair and blue eyes. :beli:
nikka, oh excuse me, dude, stop thinking that those traits are exclusive to Caucasians or those with Caucasian ancestry.

SLENDER NOSES, "EUROCENTRIC EYES" AND ANY OTHER "CAUCASOID" FEATURES ARE NOT A INDICATIVE OF WHITE ANCESTRY.

I can post JUST AS MANY FULL blacks with those "Eurocentric" features. :ufdup:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
no i want them to claim what they ARE which is BOTH. i wouldn't be ok with them just saying WHITE either contrary to what some of y'all may think. i'm not about to go thru all the pain of a natural childbirth just to have my kid walking around cheesing denying me and my side. fukk that. but they shouldn't deny their dad either. what's so wrong with that??? :why:

You better hope your kid looks like a member of the Thicke family, otherwise he/she's gonna look real stupid claiming white :heh:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
nikka, oh excuse me, dude, stop thinking that those traits are exclusive to Caucasians or those with Caucasian ancestry.

SLENDER NOSES, "EUROCENTRIC EYES" AND ANY OTHER "CAUCASOID" FEATURES ARE NOT A INDICATIVE OF WHITE ANCESTRY.

I can post JUST AS MANY FULL blacks with those "Eurocentric" features. :ufukkedup:
She has those features BECAUSE SHE IS HALF WHITE.

I can't talk to idiots like you.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Just for the record I hate white people like Robin Thicke ole 'I got 20 black friends!! I love HipHop I know the black struggle' ass nikkas. They always get toooooo comfortable and turn themselves into black people spokespersons. I actually prefer the normal white people to these Robin types;

I like my white folks, WHITE :russ:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I had a real light complexion when I was a baby, pretty much like most light skin babies, but damn that baby ain't getting dark, Paula Patton in denial :scusthov:

If anything the kid is getting whiter. Same with Nahla Berry.

Just a couple of years ago she was a little more brown

halle-berry-nahla-pink-preschool-02.jpg

halle-berry-bristol-farms-stop-with-nahla.jpg

Notice the cheeks and forehead areas. But this doesn't surprise people with common sense and recognize the kid only has a quarter in them.