flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What about these people?
pH5siLK.jpg

Let's see you spin this. :beli:

Jessica Lucas is Black and Pakistani so..she's no parts white.

Jessica-in-Cloverfield-jessica-lucas-13257878-853-480.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're gonna post all these pictures of females, you could at least drop some names. :upsetfavre:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I think he said this because if he referred to his son as white, some people would say 'why is he ignoring his quarter black side?' And you never know, he may gain some color. Garcelle Beauvais' sons look a lot blacker now than when they were first born.

garcelle-beauvais-yo-gabba-gabba.jpg

Karyn Parsons (Hilary Banks)?

tumblr_mqz5lhNrHf1qeljzyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqz5kpmJE91qeljzyo1_500.jpg

3649113608_d80ec581fd.jpg

tumblr_mlixpbshoA1qg1aouo1_500.jpg

:laff: Garcelle is darkskinned so I'm sure she gets hit with the nanny shyt all the time. It's obvious those kids are mixed with that super curly hair.

Karyn Parsons daughter today

tumblr_mbsxj5pE6P1ro322no1_400.jpg

karynand-family.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Breh what exactly are you arguing. We know black people have these features. They are more common in white people though. That doesn't mean we are less diverse. Lol it's not either or breh.

She has those features BECAUSE SHE IS HALF WHITE.

I can't talk to idiots like you.

Take it the L and keep it moving http://www.picgifs.com/animal-graphics/animal-graphics/racc00n/animal-graphics-racc00n-001680.gif

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: Garcelle is darkskinned so I'm sure she gets hit with the nanny shyt all the time. It's obvious those kids are mixed with that super curly hair.

Karyn Parsons daughter today

tumblr_mbsxj5pE6P1ro322no1_400.jpg

karynand-family.jpg

Wow, she has her nose and lips. Kind of odd looking with such bright eyes and hair.

Thandie Newton's kids

thandie-daughters-22.jpg

thandie-daughters-03.jpg

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
:whistle: Armenia literally sits on the Caucus Mountains. Kim K is more white than Kanye West and that's saying a lot.
You know what's funny, I'm Eastern European and people from the Caucus (Кавказ) region are generally considered not white because of how much they are mixed with Asian and other nationalities. A lot of them have this look:
kavkaz_by_finsternis-d3492r9.jpg

Turkish-German_man.jpg

I'm actually 1/4 Bashkir myself which is basically Mongolian. I think America is the only country that thinks that actual real-life Caucasians look like Aryans or something.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Lani Guinier, Walter Mosley (wrote “Devil in a Blue Dress”), Vickie Sue Robinson (sang “Turn the Beat Around”), Lonette McKee (Flipper’s wife in “Jungle Fever”), James McBride (“The Color of Water”), Mario van Peebles, Sade, Victoria Rowell, Vanity.

victoria-rowellkidstea.png

:troll: yeh I can't tell the difference.

Barack Obama, Cindy Herron (En Vogue), Mel & Kim, Roland Gift (Fine Young Cannibals), Downtown Julie Brown, Lisa Jones, Jennifer Beals (“Flashdance”), Christopher Reid (Kid N Play), Jasmine Guy, Neneh Cherry, Rob Pilatus (Milli Vanilli), Barbara Becker (wife of tennis great Boris Becker), Halle Berry, Lisa Bonet, Jayson Williams, Renee Tenison (Playboy Playmate of the Year), Ben Harper, Joshua Redman, Rick Fox (Lakers), Sophie Okonedo.

Mariah Carey, Shemar Moore (“The Young and the Restless”), Adrian Fenty (mayor of Washington D.C.), Danzy Senna (wrote “Caucasia”), Donald Brashear, Persia White (“Girlfriends”), Wentworth Miller, Amy Holmes, Jason Kidd, Boris Kodjoe, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Alana Davis, Derek Jeter, Sherri Saum, Paula Patton, Blu Cantrell, Melyssa Ford, Rashida Jones (daughter of Quincy Jones and that white girl on “The Mod Squad”), Goapele (sang “Closer”), Ida Corr (Danish singer), Emilia Rydberg (Swedish singer), Corinne Bailey Rae, Mya Harrison, Mel B, Ursula Rucker, Imani Coppola (Little Jackie).

Alicia Keys, Craig David, Grady Sizemore, Hoopz, Samantha Mumba, Leona Lewis, Lewis Hamilton, Jordan Farmar (Lakers), Laura Izibor (Nigerian/Irish), Jordin Sparks, Corbin Bleu (“High School Musical”).

:wow:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on guys your mature........

Do I need to bring out the picture of Dorothy Jeter and Charles Jeter and have you all explain the reasoning for their offspring looking like that?

Do I? :beli:

Do I? :beli:

Last edited: