Robin Thicke's Black Son

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
So there are no blacks with narrow pointy noses? You the f*ckin' idiot b.

That's not the point. The point is the person we are talking about is half white and pointy noses are cac traits much like blues eyes. That doesn't mean black people can't have them or produce them. It means those traits are widely found in another race moreso than ours.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:snooze: So that's why you object this thread. That's why I don't classify you half monstrosities the same as me.

It's all good, my nikka - i'm assuming you're a dude, so what you think of me is completely irrelevant.
Fact of the matter is, i have the perks of being black, without the recessive genes (sickle cell), and the worldly perspective of a well-to-to cac....
I also don't get ashy, and instead of sweat, i perspire moscato....

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
That's not the point. The point is the person we are talking about is half white and pointy noses are cac traits much like blues eyes. That doesn't mean black people can't have them or produce them. It means those traits are widely found in another race moreso than ours.
That dude would make the same argument if we were talking about Derek Jeter. Can't talk to idiots like him.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
She has those features BECAUSE SHE IS HALF WHITE.

I can't talk to idiots like you.

BLACK PEOPLE ARE GENETICALLY THE MOST DIVERSE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.

EVERY SINGLE CAUCASOID TRAIT CAME DIRECTLY FROM BLACK PEOPLE!

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I, OTHER THAN MY LACK OF CAUCASOID GENES, IS THAT I THINK GLOBALLY, WHILE YOU HAVE A VERY NARROW MINDSET.

LET THAT MARINATE FOR A BIT.

NEXT!!!!

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
It's all good, my nikka - i'm assuming you're a dude, so what you think of me is completely irrelevant.
Fact of the matter is, i have the perks of being black, without the recessive genes (sickle cell), and the worldly perspective of a well-to-to cac....
I also don't get ashy, and instead of sweat, i perspire moscato....

wild corny. must be the wop side of you.

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND I, OTHER THAN MY LACK OF CAUCASOID GENES, IS THAT I THINK GLOBALLY, WHILE YOU HAVE A VERY NARROW MINDSET.

NEXT!!!!

Yep.

It's like these cats have never seen an Ethiopian before (who, BTW, are the original "people")

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin

NEXT!!!!

We are very diverse but so are white people. I think we ignore that. You have Bill O'Reilly to Kim Kardashian to Italian Americans to the Spanish. They are very diverse as well.

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
That dude would make the same argument if we were talking about Derek Jeter. Can't talk to idiots like him.

Read the 1st page. I stated black people will do that all while ignoring the person in discussion is biracial. Lol We get it. Black people are diverse but the person in question isn't black. It's a knee jerk reaction but I always say black washing the world is just as dangerous as white washing it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I did make that assumption upon seeing Pilar as I did with Obama as I did Bob Marley. As soon as I start being incorrect is the day I'll stop. An assumption is only ignorant if it's wrong. :skip:

No that is the point, you wouldn't know that b*tch is half white unless she told you, OR unless you automatically assume pointy noses means half, because we all know pointy noses means half CAC:

5AB31434BFA847265F5BD9CC30B_h498_w598_m2.jpg

Kadiatu-Kamara-612x300.jpg

83891935ee960c2f2a644992b58f9912.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
We are very diverse but so are white people. I think we ignore that. You have Bill O'Reilly to Kim Kardashian to Italian Americans to the Spanish. They are very diverse as well.
Kim K is "white"?? :ohhh:

Please, whites (from Europe) have put a blanket term (caucasoid) over ANYONE who looks likes them and adopts the white supremacist doctrine. So they can claim them so they're numbers won't dwindle (in which they are in Europe).

That's like saying King Abdullah is white :lolbron:

MikeBrownsJob

Daps
Reppin
No that is the point, you wouldn't know that b*tch is half white unless she told you, OR unless you automatically assume pointy noses means half

I did make that assumption upon seeing Pilar as I did with Obama as I did Bob Marley. As soon as I start being incorrect is the day I'll stop. An assumption is only ignorant if it's wrong. :skip:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Am I the only one who sees the watermelon picture in the background? :beli:

The Blurred lines references off this picture & article are too easy