Robin Thicke's Black Son

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Of course she is, maybe because he is BLACK???? I dont know what point u trying to make?

There's no way you can make logic out of a racc00n's thought process b, give it some old vegetables and a rubber toy and keep it movin' :manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@MikeBrownsJob your right made a mistake with the names. No idea why those popped in my head :snoop:

but same point stands that I was trying to make lol

Double J

Banned
Daps
:yawn: dude I get it. White people acknowledge biracial people when they do something successful. Problem is I can't fault them. In the politics of biracial identity in America they can easily state that the reason x.y,z is important, successful or attractive is because he or she is mixed with white. Unfortunately blackness in America has been beaten down collectively in the self esteem aspect. By upholding this law which was outlawed in 1967(biracial people actually fought for this) we are stating that our best and brightest and most attractive people are half-white.

Cue Barack and Halle :smh:
It's true though :myman: :manny:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
You know what's funny, I'm Eastern European and people from the Caucus (Кавказ) region are generally considered not white because of how much they are mixed with Asian and other nationalities. A lot of them have this look:

I'm actually 1/4 Bashkir myself which is basically Mongolian. I think America is the only country that thinks that actual real-life Caucasians look like Aryans or something.
:noah: :myman:

also someone mentioned King Adullah ...actually most arabs\persians are technically "caucasianoid". don't even get me started on Iran-Aryan and how Iran got it's name.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
It's thread like these that remind me to marry black, if my daughter looked like one of the Parson kids I might have to commit dat :wow:

:laff: Black people don't see it because they choose not acknowledge the truth about race in America. Same shyt you see in South American countries is right here. We just choose to ignore it because we classify these people as black. Doesn't mean you still aren't being marginalized. I guarantee this would stamp out probably 95% of colorism right here.

You all are obsessed with race, there's no way this shyt should be 18 pages. Get a fukkin grip.

No one forced you to comment and no is forcing you to respond to this :sitdown:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's thread like these that remind me to marry black, if my daughter looked like one of the Parson kids I might have to commit dat :wow:
:manny:

It could be worse

rain-pryor-jeepers-creepers-2-los-angeles-premiere-arrivals-AZrL9d.jpg

Surprisingly her child still came out pretty light

rain_pryor_cover_copy.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

also someone mentioned King Adullah ...actually most arabs\persians are technically "caucasianoid". don't even get me started on Iran-Aryan and how Iran got it's name.

It's just :mindblown: how Americans think you have to be Brad Pitt to be white. :wtf: you call Christian Ronaldo, Penelope Cruz.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

Sit down c00n.

According to white supremacy, King Abdullah (not the half-breed from Jordan) is considered as "white" as Willard Romney.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But but the black gene is dominant.

Your kids will be black, breh. :troll:

Yes, if your kids have babies with a African American or another person with a large African gene pool. If your mixed kids go for a European, your grandbabies won't even look like they belong in your home :wow:

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yeh ethiopians are this idigneous tribe with little contact to the outside world :sitdown:
You sayin that Ethiopian blood has been watered down with ehite blood for centuries?
Also, they don't fukk around outside their group, not even American blacks.
They are the anthropomorphic blueprint.