Robin Thicke's Black Son

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
99% of the time you can tell a mulatto/mixed person from a black person.

That should tell you something.

And my point was that black genes have a greater percentage of overtaking the recessive white genes.

Do you really think she would have a white parent if you didn't know????

pilar-sanders-loses-custody.jpg

:aicmon:

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Just for the record I hate white people like Robin Thicke ole 'I got 20 black friends!! I love HipHop I know the black struggle' ass nikkas. They always get toooooo comfortable and turn themselves into black people spokespersons. I actually prefer the normal white people to these Robin types;

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I know its bullshyt every time I look in the mirror. When I cut my hair low I can past for a cracker..... and my mother is a black woman.

So much for that powerful dominant black gene. :beli:

Yeh unfortunately the black power movement tried to flip on it's head some of the old racist practices but it just created :ducktales: being passed on. Dominant genes? :heh: cmon breh. No matter if the kid is wesley snipes or blake griffin, it doesn't negate what's on the inside.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
And my point was that black genes have a greater percentage of overtaking the recessive white genes.

Can you tell if that's even a human anymore with all that plastic surgery? :sitdown: but yes you can tell Pilar is half white. As well as Lauren London. Black people don't produce lazy eyes.

Lauren-London.jpg

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A baby from a white man and a half white woman will be more white. If it was a black man and a half black woman it would look more black.

Look at Kris Humphries for example

Kris Humphries does not look Black at all :why:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:huhldup: You're a black woman, but you wouldn't want your child to claim black? :wow: just :wow: I done seen it all.
no i want them to claim what they ARE which is BOTH. i wouldn't be ok with them just saying WHITE either contrary to what some of y'all may think. i'm not about to go thru all the pain of a natural childbirth just to have my kid walking around cheesing denying me and my side. fukk that. but they shouldn't deny their dad either. what's so wrong with that??? :why:

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Once again, by putting this cac and his half-breed wife in a magazine designated for black women proves that their is a agenda to get black women to date cacs. It's the subtle shyt like this is turning some of our women against us.
This is what you get when you dont own & control your images.

Essence Magazine is owned by white foks - Time, Inc. They even had a white managing editor and a white fashion editor :snoop:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

:laff:

Why because she has dark skin? Her noise and eyes look very euro. You can clearly see she is mixed.

I can post just as many pics of mulattoes with white skin/light skin, curly hair and blue eyes. :beli:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
:huhldup: You're a black woman, but you wouldn't want your child to claim black? :wow: just :wow: I done seen it all.

Breh she's having a biracial child she knows the child won't be black so she's accepting that early. @Anothergirl baby might come out with blue eyes and a blonde afro :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I had a real light complexion when I was a baby, pretty much like most light skin babies, but damn that baby ain't getting dark, Paula Patton in denial :scusthov: