Robin Thicke's Black Son

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
For me personally mixed or black would correct. It would be factually true. They are mostly black and they have a white grandparent.
Yeah... That makes sense... Here is a mindfukk... My older sister... slightly darker than the Obama sisters, but she has bright blue eyes... I have been scowling my parents families and I can't find a single fukking white relative... shyt is :mindblown:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:skip:

@3Rivers

make it happen :salute:..
hsaiyxV.png

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Thandie Newton, Tracee Ellis Ross (“Girlfriends”, daughter of Diana Ross), Maya Rudolph (“Saturday Night Live”, daughter of Minnie Riperton), Amel Larrieux (Groove Theory), Faith Evans, Benjamin Jealous (NAACP), Leila Arcieri, Les Nubians (both of them), Zadie Smith, Tamia, Marsha Thomason (“Black Knight”), Tia & Tamera Mowry, Noemie Lenoir, Shakara Ledard.

Farrah Franklin (once a part of Destiny’s Child), Lauren London, Jennifer Freeman (“My Wife and Kids”, “You Got Served”), Tahj Mowry.

Malcolm Gladwell (wrote “Blink”), DeBarge, Lenny Kravitz, Gloria Reuben, Marie Daulne (Zap Mama), Slash, Michael Michele, Soledad O’Brien, Karyn Parsons, Mariane Pearl (wife of Daniel Pearl, played in Hollywood by Angelina Jolie), Salli Richardson, Cree Summer, Rebecca Walker (daughter of Alice Walker).

Ronnie Spector, Bob Marley, August Wilson, Jerry Rawlings (once president of Ghana).

Just a few of the black celebrities out there. This belief that biracial people have it hard is ridiculous. These people know from early on that potential and opportunities would be greatly limited trying to fit in into a white world.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Are you biracial? Oh and congratulations on your pregnancy... Just saw that...
thanks! :hug:
no i'm not "biracial". i'm multicultral as are most West Indians. but i have always intentified as SOLELY BLACK. i think if it's not your parents directly there no point in mentioning it in convo from a social standpoint. now if one parent or the other is a different race. you shouldn't be denying either side imo.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Yeah... That makes sense... Here is a mindfukk... My older sister... slightly darker than the Obama sisters, but she has bright blue eyes... I have been scowling my parents families and I can't find a single fukking white relative... shyt is :mindblown:
get the dna test done ..it will tell you exactly what you are broken down by percentages.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ "mixed people should be in a group of their own."

Complain about white people's standards then use them yourself brehs. :wow:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
The real issue is black people that are not mixed claiming to be mixed.
You know how many women lie and say they are mixed when they are just black.

Probably because they'll feel more accepted if people believe they're mixed.
And unfortunately that is the case.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
LOL @ "mixed people should be in a group of their own."

Complain about white people's standards then use them yourself brehs. :wow:

:what:

They should be their own group. So let me guess Asians use white people standards? gtfoh man. Say what you want but all intelligent people want their kids to look like them. You negroes have such low esteem that you would conflate someone with a non-black parent with someone with two black parents. Those experiences are completely different no matter what.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
get the dna test done ..it will tell you exactly what you are broken down by percentages.
I might have to look into that... I know one of my great grandmothers on my dad's side was full blooded Creek Indian... So I am 1/8, but that shyt is pretty irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Her husband was from the Caribbean(not sure which Island though). I need to check this shyt out though. Regardless i'll always just say black... way easier to identify that way. I think the problem with a lot of black americans wanting to identify as mixed is that most have no history of where exactly our ancestors come from in Africa. I'd love to know that shyt...