Robin Thicke's Black Son

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
they do that "Rainman" fool is just SALTY as fukk and bitter towards black chicks with White men so he'd never admit she's sexy as shyt. :umad: :smugbiden:

Exhibit A :ld:

Aye look y'all this what happens when your daughters grow up and procreate with cacs. You create a abomination called "anotherc00n" who agrees with white supremacy and the genocide of the black race.

But if PP was married to a BLACK MAN and I was gushing all over her, anotherc00n and her ilk like marty koon will try to flip the scrip and say we are colorstruck!

fukkouttahere :rudy:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

They should be their own group. So let me guess Asians use white people standards? gtfoh man. Say what you want but all intelligent people want their kids to look like them. You negroes have such low esteem that you would conflate someone with a non-black parent with someone with two black parents. Those experiences are completely different no matter what.

Your whole thread is about white people's exclusionary racial classifications... only to use them yourself. :comeon:

Then again, you also made a post saying, "I don't give a fukk what Robin Thicke says," even though you made a thread about what Robin Thicke said, so I shouldn't really expect different.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I never cared for his music so I never cared for him as a person. LOL.
I discovered this weeks ago. I live in a bubble.

It's actually quite noticeable breh. For the most part black Americans look like our ancestors. What you see today is a lot of people stating we are largely mixed raced which just isn't true. Supposedly 1 out 3 white americans have black ancestry. How many white americans you know speak on it? Exactly because they don't acknowledge 15 percent or antebellum lust, but black Americans do because their is nothing worse than being "black" in a lot of these negroes minds. They go by what their grandparents or parents were/are and that's where it ends as it should. Just a simple distinction.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
@MikeBrownsJob I live in Europe so need clarification on something, how can anyone take that cac looking NAACP president seriously, I'm being for real he looks like the damn oppressor himself! Do people actually take that guy seriously.

Also I noticed when reading about black history in the USA you'll see these photos of 'the first black women to attend blah blah school' and they'll be light bright half castes.

I just don't know how if someone so obviously looks white any black person can take them seriously as a symbol of anything to do with us.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
true true... funny now that i'm preggo it's becoming real. i think i'd be seriously pissed if my child choose to rep one over the other. :stopitslime:
Exihibit A has just stated she SUPPORTS whiting out what little blackness she has in her line, thus expressing her disbelief in her future cacs in wanting to be black. :heh:

I bet she won't have a problem with the child saying he is white, will ya, :comeon:

Last edited:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I might have to look into that... I know one of my great grandmothers on my dad's side was full blooded Creek Indian... So I am 1/8, but that shyt is pretty irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Her husband was from the Caribbean(not sure which Island though). I need to check this shyt out though. Regardless i'll always just say black... way easier to identify that way. I think the problem with a lot of black americans wanting to identify as mixed is that most have no history of where exactly our ancestors come from in Africa. I'd love to know that shyt...
same here i want to know exactly where in africa we decended from so i can go visit those places and check out the culture.....i have an IDEA that a lot of jamaican slaves were from Ghana and Angola.....but to know for sure :wow: nothing beats knowing where you come from. i'll be having that DNA test done soon myself.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Your whole thread is about white people's exclusionary racial classifications... only to use them yourself. :comeon:

Then again, you also made a post saying, "I don't give a fukk what Robin Thicke says," even though you made a thread about what Robin Thicke said, so I shouldn't really expect different.

:snooze:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I think she bad as fukk. I dont know why breh talking bout everybody thinks she ugly :whoa:
Thats just silly

Exihibit B:

This is what I call 'simping for daps. LMFAO of saying this :demonic: white supremacist bytch attractive. :lolbron:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
they do that "Rainman" fool is just SALTY as fukk and bitter towards black chicks with White men so he'd never admit she's sexy as shyt. :umad: :smugbiden:

Nah before I even knew her husband was a cac I thought she was wack. I just didn't know her name she was in precious and in some other film where she was marrying a dude. She is a piss poor actress and average looking.