Robin Thicke's Black Son

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Exihibit A has just stated she SUPPORTS whiting out what little blackness she has in her line, thus expressing her disbelief in her future cacs in wanting to be black. :hah:

I bet she won't have a problem with the child saying he is white, will ya, :cmon:

:heh: no offense @Anothergirl but you should have thought about that before hand. That's why Paula is praying on Julian getting color. That's why Halle Berry stated
"I feel she's Black. I'm Black and I'm her mother, and I believe in the one-drop theory."
That goes against the wishes of Aubry, who, allegedly, doesn't like when people call Nahla black. That's inconvenient for Berry, who, according to sources, told Aubry he was only good for one thing -- sperm of a different genetic makeup than her own.

halle-berry-newly-released-the-call-poster.jpg

Look at that beautiful "black" kid. :bryan: It's probably offensive to them as self identified "black" women to be looked at as the nanny.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Nah before I even knew her husband was a cac I thought she was wack. I just didn't know her name she was in precious and in some other film where she was marrying a dude. She is a piss poor actress and average looking.

I don't even remember her being in precious so that should say something.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
LOL @ "mixed people should be in a group of their own."

Complain about white people's standards then use them yourself brehs. :wow:
Every other country in the world has Mixed Raced as an option except for AmeriKKKa.

hey fellas... what does the chick is my avy look like? take a guess :youngsabo:
Emeli Sande.

Mulatto :blessed:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
I don't even remember her being in precious so that should say something.

She's a shyt actress I would have never have even thought she had black in her in that film. They stay putting her in 'black' roles but she never fits the bill.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:heh: no offense @Anothergirl but you should have thought about that before hand. That's why Paula is praying on Julian getting color. That's why Halle Berry stated

halle-berry-newly-released-the-call-poster.jpg

Look at that beautiful "black" kid. :bryan: It's probably offensive to them as self identified "black" women to be looked at as the nanny.
i wish someone would ask me if i'm the nanny when i'm out with my child. :birdman:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
She must be devastated to realize her whole life was a lie :laff:...Grew up living black not understanding she's half white and marrying and procreating with a white man would do this. :heh: that's why you don't lie to kids about their background.

She's going to be THAT ancestor at the family picnic:

2479220-1578648373-gw-cl.gif

How would you feel if a blonde haired blue eyed kid was like "What's up my nikka?", and wasn't sh*t you could do about it :heh: