Paula-Patton-and-Son-Julian.jpg

:troll: :troll: :troll:

:laff:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
So if a mixed person looks white they are white. But if they look black they are mixed?

How about this. The kid is 75% white. If he wants to identify as mixed raced he can. But his skin color is white and he is mostly white. Looks and heritage. I understand why Obama and Halle and Paula identify the way that they do because of the era they grew up in, but it's wrong.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
How about this. The kid is 75% white. If he wants to identify as mixed raced he can. But his skin color is white and he is mostly white. Looks and heritage. I understand why Obama and Halle and Paula identify the way that they do because of the era they grew up in, but it's wrong.
basically.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Yall really dont find Paula attractive?? I thought she was gorgeous..

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I remember having an argument with you and I pretty much said the exact same thing as you only I said if a Black person who is mixed wants to identify as mixed than that is their right, but their skin color is black and mostly black and you disagreed with me :laugh:

My question to you is, if you are thinking about it in those words and you are saying if a mixed person looks as white as that child than he is mostly white, do you hold that same opinion for people who are mixed who happen to be mostly black? How black do they have to look in order to pass as black :laugh: