Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
How you much you think they arw going to run for? I might cop another R9 290x for crossfire when the price drop.
Dunno hopefully same as now but usually old cards go up in price when new ones release.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the sli fix introduces terrible flickering in the Valley. Had to go back to the OG profile. :francis:

We need a new official sli profile. shyt tanks to like 35 fps in the valley all maxed out at 1440p. It's only using 50% of both my cards. The scaling is terrible :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a new card breh. Everybody seems to like their 970s. It's perfect for most games at 1080p
I won't get a new card just for this game. This game not even good enough imo to warrant upgrading. shyt's been :snooze: so far. Just finished escaping camp with that other guy and fell into a river. Turned it off because it just felt too same old same old and that damn AK47?? shyt sounded like it was shooting peas and felt awful to shoot. I can't excuse shooters with bland shooting mechanics in 2016 :camby:.

shyt feels generic and the characters are boring as shyt. This game still doesn't have an identity imo. It's like a generic AAA game with the tomb raider name slapped on it. Waste of $40 smh.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: but I'm sure Dude Raider 4 will redefine the genre
Collecting nests and jerking off around in some cookie cutter mountain peak with generic Ubisoft AI isn't exactly thrilling. I'm sorry but this game is straight up boring. I can't force myself to like this shyt. This shyt makes MGSV look like the citizen kane of gaming. :yawn:

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I won't get a new card just for this game. This game not even good enough imo to warrant upgrading. shyt's been :snooze: so far. Just finished escaping camp with that other guy and fell into a river. Turned it off because it just felt too same old same old and that damn AK47?? shyt sounded like it was shooting peas and felt awful to shoot. I can't excuse shooters with bland shooting mechanics in 2016 :camby:.

shyt feels generic and the characters are boring as shyt. This game still doesn't have an identity imo. It's like a generic AAA game with the tomb raider name slapped on it. Waste of $40 smh.
I like it, but I can only play in short 2 hour bursts. I think I'm like halfway done. I'm shooting the bad guys with pump action shotguns in the Valley (horrible frame drops there by the way). It's not the best game ever, and so far I like TR2013 more, but this is still fun.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. This is the same moron that thinks the Uncharted series is the greatest series ever made.

Drake isn't worthy to hold Lara's used tampons. This bytch birthed this tomb hunting game shyt.
How the game called Tomb Raider when raiding tombs is optional?? :camby:
You realize how stupid that sound?? The main draw of the game is some jack of all trades master of none shyt where everything it does pales in comparison to other games.

Uncharted not even about raiding tombs or none of that other shyt. You spend more time fighting and shooting and doing crazy shyt than exploring "tombs".

You nikkas so hell bent on comparing this declining series to Uncharted and calling it dude raider when Uncharted(2 for example) only has TWO fukking "Tombs"(Nepalese temple and Shambala which is more of a city). The rest of the locales are war torn cities, villages,a jungle and some other urban locales. You nikkas sound dumb as fukk calling Uncharted "dude" raider. Face it nikka, Tomb Raider series fell the fukk off and is a shadow of it's former self.

Move the fukk on and stop defending this game that has an identity crisis. It's like critiquing this game is heresy because Uncharted exists.

Negged and fukk you

Last edited: