Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
been playing for awhile, but it's starting to really drag. shyt gets real repetitive. I felt the same way about the last game

I copped this on my Xbox one s and I'm probably half way through and haven't touched the game in months. Once Horizon Dawn came out it was put to the bushes. Now I'm on playing Zelda on switch so I probably won't finish this game for a while

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:ohhh:Great game

It's way too slow at times

Especially for a, what, 20 hour game

But, the end is illmatic

And it's a step up from the first one

Hopefully they will tighten up the story

I know TR is known for being a solo thing, but, more interesting characters to go against would be better

Still a 8/10 despite being hard to get through at times

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Free in July to all psn members

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This was fun, more engaging than Shadow by a long shot. They really got tried to get their action movie on with this one

Jonah was a bytch made clown as usual :comeon:.

I have to say the original 2013 tomb raider was fukking dark compared to all of them - in the first 10 minutes Lara is knocked unconscious, lights herself on fire, gets impaled through the gut, and almost gets crushed to death trying to escape a wild evil caveman cult member :dwillhuh:. Then the bytch just walks it off like fukk I need something to eat :sadcam:

Hope they make another one for This gen

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This was fun, more engaging than Shadow by a long shot. They really got tried to get their action movie on with this one

Jonah was a bytch made clown as usual :comeon:.

I have to say the original 2013 tomb raider was fukking dark compared to all of them - in the first 10 minutes Lara is knocked unconscious, lights herself on fire, gets impaled through the gut, and almost gets crushed to death trying to escape a wild evil caveman cult member :dwillhuh:. Then the bytch just walks it off like fukk I need something to eat :sadcam:

Hope they make another one for This gen

the 2013 one is still the best of this trilogy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I found this game in my Steam library and started playing it. It's pretty enjoyable. Kinda makes me wonder why they stopped making these games.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I found this game in my Steam library and started playing it. It's pretty enjoyable. Kinda makes me wonder why they stopped making these games.
Because Square doesn’t know how to manage anything that’s not an RPG. They sold off most of their western devs and now they’re like maybe we should diversify..:snoop:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
These games progressively got worse. Rise was the best one. I have Shadow and I lost interest in the first hour.

I had more fun with the first but the second was solid. Shadow felt more like they prioritized demonstrating graphical fidelity than making an enjoyable game. Beautiful game graphics wise, but an absolute snooze fest. Don't think I made it past the opening village.