Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'll see in a few days. If it's wack I'm neggin you every day until UC4 releases.
Its a fantastic game. I've already told you. They expanded on the RPG elements, made the exploration much more in-depth . graphics are great. Atmosphere is perfect. I can't find anything serious to complain about with this game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You've got some new moves and gadgets but thats it :manny:The tombs are nice but they are short and reward you with nothing:martin: Once you start backtracking the world feels really shallow :beli: Despite all that I completed it 100% but I dont think I will ever do a re-run. Fukk that challenge highscore bulshyt :camby:
The tombs reward you with nothing? This is completely false. Every Tomb rewards you with something. As far as back tracking, this is a problem with every open world / semi open world game. If you want to hit 100% unfortunately there will be some back tracking. If not, you can just hit the story missions and not back track nearly as much, if at all.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Its a fantastic game. I've already told you. They expanded on the RPG elements, made the exploration much more in-depth . graphics are great. Atmosphere is perfect. I can't find anything serious to complain about with this game.
is the combat as good as Dark Souls? :usure: