Rise of the Tomb Raider [Official Thread] PS4 finally experiencing greatness

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yeah I mean I really liked the reboot, but at the end of the day its a 20 hour game with little replay value. Could argue otherwise, but how many peeps played thru Tomb Raider 2013 more than once? Interestingly people complained about the lack of Tomb's, and they got more Tomb's or whatever, but for me my only issue was weak boss fights.

I'm tempted cause I got a few days of freedom to play before going back on the life grind, but I'm on the fence brehs.:yeshrug:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Candyland has a One vs PC comparison.

Graphics look great on the One but the PC will win out in framerate which is is gonna make it even better.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Candyland has a One vs PC comparison.

Graphics look great on the One but the PC will win out in framerate which is is gonna make it even better.

:what:

Honestly, I couldn't tell difference. Both pretty much look same. That shyt is really pointelss to comparison.

:gladbron: Rise of The Tomb Raider will come on PS4? :blessed:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:what:

Honestly, I couldn't tell difference. Both pretty much look same. That shyt is really pointelss to comparison.

:gladbron: Rise of The Tomb Raider will come on PS4? :blessed:
Youtube vids still compressed heavy so it will look better on Max on a PC then the One in real life. But it's like what I was saying, they did a amazing job making it look like that on the One. They did have to sacrifice on framerate though and in a game like this real motion 60 fps vs 30 is a big difference if you're used to it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube vids still compressed heavy so it will look better on Max on a PC then the One in real life. But it's like what I was saying, they did a amazing job making it look like that on the One. They did have to sacrifice on framerate though and in a game like this real motion 60 fps vs 30 is a big difference if you're used to it.

All right, b.