Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Beat the main story but there’s still plenty left to do across the map and a lot more missions. There's some decent endgame progression and extras as well.

Gonna be a cool game to mess around and do random open world stuff. I've already put in twice as much time in this than I did with Ghost (which I enjoyed but had 0 desire to ever play again)

I'm doing every gotdamn thing so :yeshrug:

Get 100% on all areas, then all the bonds, then do the main missions.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Team Ninja should def try a different art style, maybe something closer to a Team ICO game
They been long overdue to switch up their art style. What made people appreciate their art style back then was that DoA and Ninja Gaiden didn't have the same art style and both have a unique style. Even Omega Force had to switch up their art style (that's not including license games) with Samurai Warriors 5.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Trying to parry all these damn attacks is something else :dahell:

I'm flashing back to Ninja Gaiden II kicking my ass :francis:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The end of 2nd chapter to start of 3rd chapter has been great, but 2nd chapter was disappointing for the most part. Too many characters thrown at you with not much storytelling. Most of the chapter was just doing those small type quests with the new characters, didn't enjoy it like the 1st and 3rd so far.