Rise Of The Ronin (PS5/PC, Team Ninja, 2024) (NO OPEN SPOILERS)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i think this game is okay it feels like it is trying to do too many things at one time

the bland graphics hurt it should made a smaller world or done a anime art style to make it more distiicnt.

i enjoy the combat systems but that about it...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i think this game is okay it feels like it is trying to do too many things at one time

the bland graphics hurt it should made a smaller world or done a anime art style to make it more distiicnt.

i enjoy the combat systems but that about it...

Team Ninja should def try a different art style, maybe something closer to a Team ICO game

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Team Ninja should def try a different art style, maybe something closer to a Team ICO game
like am not a graphics guy at all

but the weird clipping, the pop in, the way npc pathing look like marriote dolls, the stuttering on background elements like rain and fire throw you out of the game

this game with like a BOTW / Avatar art style would be so much better and less taxing to the ps5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
like am not a graphics guy at all

but the weird clipping, the pop in, the way npc pathing look like marriote dolls, the stuttering on background elements like rain and fire throw you out of the game

this game with like a BOTW / Avatar art style would be so much better and less taxing to the ps5

It would have also helped separate itself from Tsushima

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Beat the main story but there’s still plenty left to do across the map and a lot more missions. There's some decent endgame progression and extras as well.

Gonna be a cool game to mess around and do random open world stuff. I've already put in twice as much time in this than I did with Ghost (which I enjoyed but had 0 desire to ever play again)