RIP MF DOOM

Daps
man we need the ghost face collabo album!!!!
Unless there are some actual finished tracks that him and GFK never released or that Madlibs been holding onto, I'm ok with not getting anything new. Outside of a handful of tracks on The Big Picture, all posthumous releases I feel are disappointing. That includes the last Gang Starr album. Random verses copy & pasted onto selected beats. The intention is good, just never works out.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Unless there are some actual finished tracks that him and GFK never released or that Madlibs been holding onto, I'm ok with not getting anything new. Outside of a handful of tracks on The Big Picture, all posthumous releases I feel are disappointing. That includes the last Gang Starr album. Random verses copy & pasted onto selected beats. The intention is good, just never works out.

DOOM has stated many times that Madvillainy 2 was almost complete but I’m assuming that due to known personal reason...he really didn’t want to release an album...so I wouldn’t be surprised if Madlib has given the beats to other rappers.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
ruqr1r7ihz861.jpg

:mjcry:

new avi :wow::mjcry:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
not to flow off topic and peace but the new gangstarr song GLOWING MIC is dope as hell.

Daps
DOOM has stated many times that Madvillainy 2 was almost complete but I’m assuming that due to known personal reason...he really didn’t want to release an album...so I wouldn’t be surprised if Madlib has given the beats to other rappers.
That's another worry. Album hits significantly less hard, IMO, when the beats have been around for years.