RIP MF DOOM

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been hearing a lot of Doom since he passed which is kinda cool. Sure wish I was heading him more before he died but it’s ok. I’ll let it rock. Still appreciate the music

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I know, as a fan, he liked to keep a sense of mystery to him so I dont know if he had any pre-existing conditions but considering where he was at the time and him being only 49, it had to be covoid right?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
always been one of my Gorillaz tracks :wow:

the November Has Come title takes on new meaning now tho unfortunately :mjcry:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I know, as a fan, he liked to keep a sense of mystery to him so I dont know if he had any pre-existing conditions but considering where he was at the time and him being only 49, it had to be covoid right?

That Redbull interview he had a HUGE gut, and i never saw any photos where he looked "in shape". he probably wasn't in the best of health to begin with.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
That Redbull interview he had a HUGE gut, and i never saw any photos where he looked "in shape". he probably wasn't in the best of health to begin with.

True.

But it wasnt like it was a Big Pun situation.

Health is oddly individualistic though.

I just have to respect his family's privacy and if they ever wish to share, take a drink in his memory again.

fukking sucks.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
True.

But it wasnt like it was a Big Pun situation.

Health is oddly individualistic though.

I just have to respect his family's privacy and if they ever wish to share, take a drink in his memory again.

fukking sucks.

Nah it wasn't like Pun, but DOOM was def obese, and even though he might not have had any problems or any active medical issues, living like that can cause lots of underlying problems that you don't know about until later or can cause death. He could have had sleep apnoea, blood pressure problems, breathing problems, the list can go on and on.