RIP MF DOOM

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Caption is classic Shaun bullshyt... ended his career and ruined his personal life? :dahell: quote him saying any of that anywhere...

you can't help but insert politics into everything you post. this thread is about DOOM fukk a Shaun King. don't bring no lame political theatre in here that's using him for clout.

I have posted damn near a dozen posts in here, from music, to him officiating weddings, to his ethnic heritage. I am just posting angles on this story. Stop being a butthurt puussy. We are grown. If not grown, you will be soon.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have posted damn near a dozen posts in here, from music, to him officiating weddings, to his ethnic heritage. I am just posting angles on this story. Stop being a butthurt puussy. We are grown. If not grown, you will be soon.
find me one quote of DOOM saying out his own mouth his life and career were ruined to support what you just posted here which is someone using his death and legacy for attention. Just post one receipts or keep trash out this thread. let people celebrate a mans legacy without diversions and spectacles.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Doom Nike sb.

I got these when they first dropped and the Knick Wallys, still got both of them and now super thankful I never sold em, couldn’t get the brown wallys when they dropped cause they were sold out at the store and didn’t wanna go on the hunt...I regret that now.

Daps
Gotta come back and say RIP again

But on the topic of madvillianys influence, is it safe to say nobody was really doing albums with 2 minutes songs with no hooks and just a verse or 2? I've heard that claim back in the day when I started listening to DOOM but I recently heard Talib Kweli say it and I'm like damn he might be right...but I can't think of anyone else

Could argue Slum Village was doing that as well with the Fantastic albums. Obviously, Dilla had a big influence on Madlib when they were crafting Madvillainy.