RIP MF DOOM

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there was a relevant tweet posted here that spoke to this. it can't be answered every page

he died alone in Grenada mourning his son is the most detailed information given to date and the person that posted that said he was avoiding everyone.
Thank you for the legit response. It’s appreciated

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's just shut up and buy the merch ?
I agree with you 100%. Anybody being fake enough to act like this is normal or even responsible is kind of a weirdo.....I appreciate your honesty. Sad shyt and a fitting way to end a pretty fukked up year. Respect to DOOM.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So....I’m a big Doom fan/supporter (he’s in my top 5), but I have to keep it 100....how does somebody of his stature pass 2 months ago and no cause of death still be released.....I support and understand the concept of “grieving”, “privacy”, etc.....but his fans deserve better.....anybody got any info....???
his fans deserve NOTHING. he lived. he died. thats it breh. listen to his music and move on with your life. he's not your father, cousin, brother, or anything so you have 0 right to know anything about the man. If his family wants to keep it to themselves then go make friends with a family member.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I agree with you 100%. Anybody being fake enough to act like this is normal or even responsible is kind of a weirdo.....I appreciate your honesty. Sad shyt and a fitting way to end a pretty fukked up year. Respect to DOOM.

Shut the fukk up and go outside
His wife has lost her husband and son in less than a few years why the fukk do you think the family owes you anything self entitled cracker ?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

who the fukk is being fake? you and the other dude are the only fukking weirdos demanding as a fan we know more details.

Exactly WHY are you owed an explanation? Because you bought some merch or CDs? Because you're a fan?

Unless you're his family (and you aren't), you aren't owed shyt.

DOOM was already a private dude.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thing is dude was elusive and reclusive his whole career down to sending impostors to perform. so if you are really a fan you kinda get that he doesn't like attention... so yes it is normal. people didn't even know he was self deported and stuck in London for years. He wouldn't speak to it directly when he was living there at first. There's a level of entitlement to being mad you didn't know when it happened it's not any fans right. How many people demanding to have gotten information earlier even considered sending him well wishes after the loss of his son?

real life shyt trumps everything else. fans be damned.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SorrowfulFaintGoosefish-small.gif