The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
To all rappers: shut up with your shutting up
And keep a shirt on, at least a button-up
Yuck, is they rhymers or strippin' males?
Out of work jerks since they shut down Chippendales
They chippin' nails, DOOM tippin' scales
Let alone the pre-orders that's counted off shippin' sales
This one goes out to all my peoples skippin' bail
Dippin' jail, whippin' tail and sippin' ale
Light the doobie 'til it glow like a ruby
After which they couldn't find the Villain like Scooby

:wow:

Breh I still get chills at the intro to Beef Rapp. Like when the Fantastic Four samples came through and somebody saying "Operation Doomsday is now complete". The continuity of the story being told from Operation Doomsday on MM Food was simply:banderas:. I remember during the time of MM Food's release folks did not care for the sample tracks and wanted more raps, in reality the samples was speaking a story along with the raps:wow:. Shame "Born Like This" wasn't as good as his previous releases :francis:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Doom, by no part of his own doing, was a true Pan African Rapper. 3 Continents and 4 countries were involved in his existence.

MF Doom - Wikipedia
  • Dumile was born in London on 9 January 1971,[6][7] the
  • son of a Trinidadian mother and Zimbabwean father.[8][9]
  • He said he was conceived in the United States, and happened to be born in London because his mother was visiting family.[10]
  • As a child, Dumile moved with his family to Long Island, New York. He grew up in Long Beach, New York,[11] but remained a British citizen, never gaining American citizenship.[12] He said he had no memory of his London childhood and his parents had no affiliation with British cultural identity.[13]

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only good thing from this is maybe we will finally get Madvillainy 2 and the joint with Ghost and a bunch of other unreleased albums

This is why it's better that the fans grieve seperately than his fam. Do you think his family thought about his album with Ghostface a day after he died?

Headcase

The Angry Young Man
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
They didnt know he passed away.

Thank you for telling me. Normally, I would've assumed that to be the case. The reason I even suggested it is because a lot of shady shyt about RSE has come out due to this #BoycottRhymesayers movement, so I think I jumped to conclusions about RSE's intentions for selling the masks.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Doom, by no part of his own doing, was a true Pan African Rapper. 3 Continents and 4 countries were involved in his existence.

MF Doom - Wikipedia
  • Dumile was born in London on 9 January 1971,[6][7] the
  • son of a Trinidadian mother and Zimbabwean father.[8][9]
  • He said he was conceived in the United States, and happened to be born in London because his mother was visiting family.[10]
  • As a child, Dumile moved with his family to Long Island, New York. He grew up in Long Beach, New York,[11] but remained a British citizen, never gaining American citizenship.[12] He said he had no memory of his London childhood and his parents had no affiliation with British cultural identity.[13]

I always forget he had Zimbabwean roots.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So....I’m a big Doom fan/supporter (he’s in my top 5), but I have to keep it 100....how does somebody of his stature pass 2 months ago and no cause of death still be released.....I support and understand the concept of “grieving”, “privacy”, etc.....but his fans deserve better.....anybody got any info....???
there was a relevant tweet posted here that spoke to this. it can't be answered every page

he died alone in Grenada mourning his son is the most detailed information given to date and the person that posted that said he was avoiding everyone.