RIP MF DOOM

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
He carved such a crazy lane for himself, he was well respected by the nerds, back packers, white boys, and even some hood nikkas rocked with him.

It's like he literally paved out his own road brick by brick, he stuck to his guns, and he rapped for the love of rapping.

Him and Sean P!

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Aint gon lie, as I hit the big 4-0 soon I only listened to him an Elzhi of late. Can't believe this sh!t, his whole viewpoint, lyrics and concepts made me enjoy rap again. Had it all from MF to King Ghidorah even Colab albums and tribute instrumentals.
Made upset yo.
:to:
#2020cansuckad!ck

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freshman year of college a white boy put me on to Operation Doomsday in 2002 and I was blown away, then the early leak of Madvillain hit the internet that same year and I became a full blown stan. Between DOOM and Little Brother these nikkas got me all the way through college. This shyt hurts, I'm definitely gonna be running thru the discog and reminiscing.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Dead for 2 months tho?

Did nobody ever try to call him at all in that time?
That's the thing tho. DOOM was always very difficult to get in contact with. Even a lot of his close music collaborators had trouble getting in touch with him lol. So I imagine people didn't think nothing of it.