Bushed
Daps
5a0395e12cf84b4aa33aa4e76548517a.jpg

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
In my top 3 since I discovered him, along with Nas and Styles P. But I also always put him in that Beyond Rap echelon with Mos Def, to where their lyrics transcended traditional rap. The way he could use one thing and relate it to another flawlessly, creatively, and with humor. MM.. Food should be preserved for aliens and shyt.

God rest, and God bless. A part of me wants to believe he’s faking it. As others have connected, he died on Halloween in the year of the mask, and it wasn’t known til New Years basically. Start the whole year off with some villainous news.

Truly one of the the greatest to ever grace us in this art form. Thank you, MF DOOM.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I think it’s nice that the family was able to release this information on their own terms.

in this era too many people want to race to the internet and break news
super facts

they saw how people capitalize on the name and made sure to prevent that....super salute to them and RIP to our fallen soldiers...may the ancestors remember them in the next life

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Never really checked his music, but I knew of him obviously and knew he was very respected

RIP to this brother, hoping his family and close ones are okay, it must be extra tough with the attention that comes with this

Hope they profit from all future sales