RIP MF DOOM

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ
Landmark artist. Icon. Me being 43, I remember him when he started out in the group KMD. I’m not gonna come up here and say I was the biggest fan. Or knew all of his songs. But he was the first one that resparked my interest back in the underground scene in the 00’s with his releases. Just by the way he changed the underground scene, we can say Doom is the GREATEST Underground/Indie Hip Hop artist of all time.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was kinda early when I studied on mf doom

Im 29 now but when I did my studies and heard mf dooms shyt I knew I had to cop his CD... I bought operation doomsday on CD for probably 30/40 £ at the time... It was out of print so understood.. At my age it could never have been justified but to me it was.

I'll never forget my mother threw away that Cd by mistake along with a bunch of other shyt...i wasnt mad but I still was kinda mad... Now I'm really mad..

Mf doom had something different about him... That mystery, he wasn't a nobody because he'd been around the game since the 80s... But he did something with the game that birthed a sub genre of its own... Similar to the j dilla genre of hip hop nerds etc

"on doomsday.. Ever since the womb till I'm back where my brother went, that's what my tomb will say"

This line always stuck with me.. From when I was a young man till now... And now that line means more to me than it ever would have.. That's art.

Rip doom... Back to the essence with his bro.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
I was on twitter and i see this around and saying since october 31st got me "wtf no way this is real" because his account on twitter retweet a post yet this month...

fukk 2020. RIP :mjcry:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
looky here, it's just the way the cookie tear
prepare to get hurt and mangled like Kurt Angle rookie year
2dd7e1d5f30a0658b577eb7e1b9467763b942861_00.gif